Reviews for Display of Affection
STLFAN chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
LOVED IT ! I just found this website, so I'm a little behind. But had to say thanks for sharing your writing!
kaitebug chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
long. i would have been easier too read if you broke it up into chapters.
prin69 chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
lol. tony. very cool story.
Princess Shido chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Wow. A Jem fan. Really hard to find. This story was so sweet and Im glad McGee found somebody to be with.
Hell-of-Fire chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
I really like this one, Abby looked gorgeous! Kate as well, sure, but I like Abby's dress and all more *g* Poor little Timmy, but he found someone as well, so he's not that poor anymore... *g* great one!
superchick chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
hey girly! u know who i am ;) cute story! i thought it was good (for fluff anyway ;D ) tho i still don't think of gibbs and abby as a match... too creepy but very cute!
Your editor in chief chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Hey! What do you mean they're all my fault? If there's a mistake, I'm sure you know that I corrected it and you just failed to see it. *cough*

Great story, dear - one of your better ones, if I may say so myself.
Salem Navy chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
I have the Shania Twain Greatest Hits CD. I love Party for Two... love it, love it, love it! Oh, I love your story that much too. I had a feeling that they were all at the same place, but then when Abby and Gibbs danced and the people clapping didn't include Kate and Tony... I figured I was wrong. *to myself* go with your gut here Ash!

~Salem Navy~
HelenL chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Haha... I loved it, as always. McGee anoys me, but that's alright. Gibbs and Abby are together, which is all I wanted anyways. Keep it up!
Wolf Jade chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
aww, that was cute, to bad i didn't read it on v-day. hehe, i wish my boyfriend would do something like this for me.
Silent Cobra chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
that was sweet! I liked it a lot.
Lorency chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
*smile* It's a sweet story. And I can't wait to see what you'll do with Cassandra Riley. Obviusly she's gonna be McGee's girlfriend...right? right?

Peace out
WBH21C chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Good one!
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
That was a cute fic-thanks for the valentine's treat!
Gibbsgirl chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Nice work, BP! I'm looking forward to McGee's future with his reading buddy, too.