Reviews for Guy Talk
Kiomori chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Oh, Lloyd! You shouldn't listen to peer pressure from Zelos! I'm betting that Regal stayed at the bar with them for supervision, but that didn't really work! I wonder how Genis knew to look there...

Anyway, I doubt Zelos learned his lesson! That was really funny.
Measured chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Heheh! This was great. The humor was totally fitting, and there was so many clever lines, I could hardly choose one to quote. Frateral fluff is so fun :3 I'm half-surprised this didn't happen in the game considering how right it feels for the characterization *laughs*
Aiwethryne chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
...Oh... my gosh. Lloyd was DRUNK! Ha! The fic was priceless! ...Ah, Zelos can be so naughty.

Heh... Some parts were... okay... but, yeah, it was awesome for the most part!
Luz-fictiongirl chapter 1 . 11/4/2006 the ending is princeless! keep it on!
Eliannora chapter 1 . 8/20/2006

I love this story too.

bahahhahah... im about to favorite you as an author.

and i dont think ive favorited any authros yet... atleast, i dont think... o.o;
GoI chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
The Venus joke should've been a Uranus joke, y'know that?You know, when it's pronounced the wrong way?

But even as it is, it's still hilarious.
Mr.Saturn99 chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Oh yeah..I remember this! You pretty much got everyone's personality intact.

It was really funny too (Zelos and the ending), I'll be adding this to my favorites. :)
Akina Hasegawa chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
XD I knew Zelos was dirty...but not this dirty. Oh gosh...Such a pervert...and a lecher...Oi...But I did like the ending...pah, Lloyd's gonna get it good...XDD This was funny, but not your best. I don't like sexual references at all...even if these are the things that Zelos is bound to say when he's drunk...o.O
StormTorrent chapter 1 . 7/13/2005

I read this to my sister, and she and I just about died laughing. The ending is PRICELESS!

I've been tossing around the idea of a "A Day in the Life of Zelos" sorta story. This gave me a good hint at some stuff I should include. Very very funny, I was laughing my guts out. *hehe*

Well done!

0999 chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
That was a humorouse story.
Sora who won't sign in chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Trurotaketwo chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
That was priceless! Zelos making a fool of himself, and Lloyd with a hangover! Fantastic!
jaja chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
funny as i'm not going to say
luciado chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
nife chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Funniness! Poor Zelly baby! Can't wait to see more from you!