Reviews for Forever Changed
imfromjupiter chapter 3 . 8/31/2005
Heh Sorry about blowing up on you like that. Sometimes I let the anger get the best of me. It really was a great story. And sad. But great! Again, sorry. Really, truly sorry. OK I'll shut up now.
imfromjupiter chapter 3 . 8/31/2005
Hell yeah I'm angry! I'm furious! How dare you not turn Beast Boy back to normal! If you don't turn him back to normal in the sequel, I will stab you repeatedly

in the gut with a spork. Then I will send my Imperial Duck and Monkey army on you. (I'll have them use their sausages.) Then, finally, I will send the Pie Patrol on you and have them use the banana-nut pies on you (That's the most powerful kind of pie there is). So ha!

I'm so bizarre.
Snow Werewolf chapter 3 . 8/31/2005
That story was really good. And sad but I really enjoyed it. Good job.
AnimeDutchess chapter 3 . 2/25/2005
aww, that's cute! i wish they defeated slade, though. please write a sequal! i'll look for it!
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 2 . 2/22/2005
HEHE! GOOD JOB ZACH! *grins* if u don't recognize me, then u r so stupid! *grins bigger* anyway, congrats on both chaps! if u like Yu Yu hakusho, then go check out my 10 fics! bye! gotta get back to the sopha! *pauses* and i'm adding u to both my fav lists! *grins, waves, and goes back 2 the sopha*
riawolf chapter 2 . 2/18/2005
This story is great! It reminds me of the story I just finished that will be started up in a few days! I hope you will read and review mine as well!
AnimeDutchess chapter 2 . 2/18/2005
...BB eating meat...poor guy...dammit! why can't wolves eat veggies? that's not fair!
Lily chapter 2 . 2/18/2005
Wow, dude, this is a really cool story! The sudden supportiveness of Raven is a little to fast for me, but otherwise I think you're doing wonderfully! I want to read more!
Aries Vincere chapter 2 . 2/18/2005
This story is really good; I love the descriptiveness you use. -Jason
mem chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
well at least he's stuck in something cool like a wolf. it's one of those really big wolves right? update really soon okay?
mem chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Green Comedian chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Wow. The story is great so far and has very high potential. Keep up the good work!
La Editor chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Amazing. Truly amazing. The concept is very unique, because most fanfic-writers focuse more on the other titans - especially Raven. I doubt many others have thought about Beast Boy changing... you've portrayed how he has to reach for that power to change extremely well! It's also quite clever how you kept what Beast Boy was stuck as until near the end.

Also - when you have diologue, you may not want to go like this:

"Hi"Beast Boy said.

Or something like that spaces and punctuation work wonders teehee. wonderfully written, beautifully portrayed. GIMME MORE! *sits down and intends to wait until next update*