Reviews for Pheromones
veniceit chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Okay...so I'm reviewing a story several years after it was written...and the show has been cancelled...but, thank to Human Target and Mark Valley this Keen Eddie forum has come back to life.

There is a group of us writers in the Human Target forum that has been keeping that show alive and it's kind of spilled into here...and well, new KE stories and new reviews.

So, to your story...Wow, did you ever capture those two perfectly! I loved how you described them and their suroundings. It was simply beautiful...left me longing for more!
dhampir65 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
oh how i wish they continued this show! im one of the many that discovered this show way after its demise. and i really was hoping that eddie/fiona would get together but i guess they were never given the chance! :(
Heavenly Moments chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
So good. I like how you captured them, and enjoyed reading the part about her wanting to rebel, "She wanted this to happen. She wanted to taste something she had never experienced before. She wanted to just down the whole chalice of forbidden wine, no matter the consequences." Neat read.
pacificbluegirl chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
This is beautiful, well done! I can see it all so clearly and I love the way this is written. It's a shame no one writes these anymore.

Love it. Thanks for an amazing fic.
leahanna chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
awersome ! i loved it, could you write some more EddieFiona :D:D ?

i miss the show...
mo chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
aw hope u update, dammit why did they cancel the show!
sisko chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
I want more of this! Please do continue!
jae-breath chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
got my boxset last week and watching all the shows over again. I cant belevie they cancelled it:( I loved your story please write some more

you were right, his name is Nigel
prin69 chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
oh his si just lely. and yeah, it's been awhile since ive seen it too, but i hnk his name is nigel. t sounded right when i read it. wonderful story!
scubagurl chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
love the keen eddie fics. you should write more of them your very good at it