Reviews for Hiei and Kurama a Love Story
YxYYLover chapter 16 . 11/20/2016
This story was beautiful and although the lemons would have been nice, I'm glad you honored the virtue of your partner, I guess. Thank you.
YxYYLover chapter 3 . 11/19/2016
Aww poor Kurama...poor Hiei...
YxYYLover chapter 2 . 11/19/2016
I wish Hiei could teach me how to kiss...
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 16 . 9/30/2016
This was a great story. I'm happy Hiei and Kurama are leaving happily ever after in Makai.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 15 . 9/30/2016
Aww so happy that their mates again.
Katie Jane chapter 16 . 2/13/2016
I have no idea if I have reviewed this in the past or not but I love it so much that if I haven't it has been a horrible disservice to you and if I have well it definitely deserves another one anyway! All your stories are amazing and are some of the reading I tend to 'default' to as something comforting and familiar to read. no matter how many times I read them they never get old or boring and I love your work so much! Keep writing forever 3
hikora chapter 16 . 12/12/2015
Sweet~. Glad they are happy and I love the story!
Being a Genius is a Drag chapter 16 . 8/27/2015
I knew it! I just knew it! Though this wasn't the first story i read from you, i had a strong undying feeling that you reflected yourself in Shiori. What a pleasure this has been, i believe that i am becoming quite addicted to your stories. There's so much passion and sadness in this one, i loved it. It's completely fine that you didn't make this story a lemon. For some reason it's innocence in that aspect is appealing and i'm sure it draws in several if not many readers. And i hope that it will continue to draw in more readers, there is never such a thing as too much.
Haymorea chapter 16 . 6/17/2013
This was very touching, I cried when Hiei gave Kurama back the suppressed memories.
VeenaSheaShinara chapter 9 . 5/17/2013
Yusuke is a genius! Who knew right? Then again, he does have Keiko. I think Hiei should be romantic more often.
Hiei chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Nice :)
iamjeniferg chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Best love story I have ever read about Hiei and Kurama D Shiorifoxiesmom you rock!
Treasure Family chapter 16 . 4/29/2011
I love it, but it was sad indeed that Shioir have to die. She's such a kind and understanding mother. Either way, great job.
HI chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
LazyBones89 COMPIED THIS FIC CHECK THE INU/SHESS SECTION IN INUYASHA. HE/SHE IS CLAIMING IT IS IT'S OWN...
Kuro Mitsu chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Your story has been plagiarized by an author named LazyBones89. She changed the names to Sesshomaru and Inuyasha and posted it in the Inuyasha fandom, calling it 'Sesshomaru and Inuyasha: A Romance Story'. But it's your story, word for word.