Reviews for Hiei and Kurama a Love Story
Being a Genius is a Drag chapter 16 . 8/27
I knew it! I just knew it! Though this wasn't the first story i read from you, i had a strong undying feeling that you reflected yourself in Shiori. What a pleasure this has been, i believe that i am becoming quite addicted to your stories. There's so much passion and sadness in this one, i loved it. It's completely fine that you didn't make this story a lemon. For some reason it's innocence in that aspect is appealing and i'm sure it draws in several if not many readers. And i hope that it will continue to draw in more readers, there is never such a thing as too much.
Haymorea chapter 16 . 6/17/2013
This was very touching, I cried when Hiei gave Kurama back the suppressed memories.
VeenaSheaShinara chapter 9 . 5/17/2013
Yusuke is a genius! Who knew right? Then again, he does have Keiko. I think Hiei should be romantic more often.
Hiei chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Nice :)
iamjeniferg chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Best love story I have ever read about Hiei and Kurama D Shiorifoxiesmom you rock!
Treasure Family chapter 16 . 4/29/2011
I love it, but it was sad indeed that Shioir have to die. She's such a kind and understanding mother. Either way, great job.
HI chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Kuro Mitsu chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Your story has been plagiarized by an author named LazyBones89. She changed the names to Sesshomaru and Inuyasha and posted it in the Inuyasha fandom, calling it 'Sesshomaru and Inuyasha: A Romance Story'. But it's your story, word for word.
jennifer100 chapter 16 . 8/23/2010
I love the was sad at the kurama mother died
kaderin0426 chapter 16 . 2/7/2010
i have read quite a few of your stories... i must say that so far this is the least of my favorites.. it lacks the heart warming moment and unlike your other stories i find it lacking in exitement.. its too predictable... none the less i still liked it.. and i still applaud your creativity.. keep up the good work.. thanks for the entertainment.. :D
Bubbel chapter 16 . 10/9/2009
LOVE the story,its one of the best story aboth Hiei and Kurama I have ever read..
Serena6686 chapter 16 . 1/19/2009
Chealsye Payne chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
You write really good. There's just one little mistake that you kinda made. In the part where Kurama was serving Hiei his dinner, "Sadly Kurama had eaten alone", I think you should leave that part out. But other than that, its very excellent, keep on going. :-)
Chaseha-Wing chapter 16 . 9/11/2008
this was really good, nice job...but there defiantly should have been food, if only to see hiei in an apron *-*
Chaseha-Wing chapter 10 . 9/11/2008
I still say food does the trick . try it, its awesome