Reviews for The Geographical Center of Nowhere
Lumendea chapter 7 . 1/18/2007
What is it with you and doing the dishes. Anyway great story.
Lumendea chapter 6 . 1/18/2007
Okay, that made me laugh but it probably wasn't supposed to.
Lumendea chapter 5 . 1/18/2007
Good but yeah, the plot has holes in it.
Lumendea chapter 4 . 1/18/2007
Now call the cops Sarah, clearly the murderer is still there.
Lumendea chapter 3 . 1/18/2007
Poor Greg, you really like beating up on him. A good story line.
Lumendea chapter 2 . 1/18/2007
That's very mushy for you... I like it.
Lumendea chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Nice cliffhanger. The spacing is a bit odd.
garretelliot chapter 7 . 7/24/2005
How incredibly bizzare and utterly delightful. It certainly took a suspension of my disbelief but man was it worth it. I certainly enjoyed this little journey and look forward to many more from you. Thanks for the ride.
Cheelalaucha chapter 7 . 7/7/2005
Very nicly done.

~Tilly
NothingButSarah chapter 7 . 7/4/2005
Heya, that was a really good story, though i think you kinda rounded it up a bit quickly. But overall i thought it was great! Looking forward to more stories from you!
Channel chapter 7 . 7/4/2005
Low self esteem? You rock, this story was awsome! You're so brilliant! Good work! Write more!
FicFreak6 chapter 7 . 7/4/2005
I loved this ENTIRE story. The beginning was wonderful, the middle was wonderful, and the end was particularly WONDERFUL! I'm quite sad that it's over actually, but I'm still glad you wrote it. :)
kittyluv chapter 7 . 7/3/2005
*Sigh* welcome to the club! Good self-esteem is so hard to come by these days! J/K. Great story! You had me in my seat with every updation!
SleepyHead22 chapter 6 . 6/27/2005
alright confused but then again I can't wait for the next chapter to figure out whats happening! As long as Greg's OK *Kisses*
lovesdigsdmanded chapter 6 . 6/25/2005
how interesting... so greg is in a coma and what he is seeing is not the real thing... pls. update soon...