Reviews for Fears Within a Dream
BAdeMorte chapter 19 . 6/9/2018
I am not sure what I just read...but I like it. O_O
Alyciel chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I've spent years trying to stumble upon this story again. I read it way back in 2005 and never got a chance to finish it. This story has been stuck in my head all these years. You have some serious creative imagination going on, and it takes a good writer and a good story to grasp my attention so that I remember it for seven years. And now that's it's complete, I'm going to refresh my memory and re-read the entire story and finish it this time. :)
crescentsapphire chapter 19 . 11/30/2010
...what? I DONT UNDERSTAND! do I need to read more surreal

literature? or should I reread this when it's not 3AM?
maidmoiselle mort chapter 19 . 4/2/2007
omg, you are amazing. why can't everybody be this good? I am favoriting this. seriously, its great.

With deepest respect,

Mlle. Evilene Morte
Pleading Eyes chapter 19 . 8/28/2006
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

Your ending surprised us all. I just came back to fan fiction and found your story again, accidentally. Re-reading it... I find myself... speechless. Never has a fanfic left me so emotional.

This, is by far, one of the most well written, original, dark, and yet gorgeous pieces of writing I have ever read.

Brava, Brava, Bravissima...

And it all faded to black.
Lady in the Willows chapter 19 . 7/11/2006
I have missed you, little morbid one

And now the story that brought us together is finished! How very sad. Yet satisfying.

I wish you the best of luck in all your ventures

With affection,

Willow
ObligatoryViking chapter 19 . 6/30/2006
I am glad that someone had the guts to say it. I was talking to my sister about it just the other day. How come we all love Erik so much, When we all know about the things he has done? She is the only one in our family who had read the Kay novel, so she knows most about Eriks past. But even by the small glimpses we get from the Leroux novel you could tell that Erik is a truly terrifying person. (He aint no Gerrard, that's for sure)

So again the question, How come we all love him despite all of that? It's not logical.
pink-robot-pentapi chapter 19 . 5/31/2006
please! write some more! please! i need more

dear erik,

you sound pretty sure of the fact that you can't love anyone else.

Can you swear upon that?

You offend me. You act as though what you have is lurve.

you're obsessed.

many thanks for reading this (if you have)

Your obedient servant

mazangerine de chagny (not related to the fop)

dear meg,

you love erik. i know you do.

dont let him see i wrote this.

sincerly,

mazangerine de chagny (not related to the fop)
pink-robot-pentapi chapter 12 . 5/31/2006
Dear Erik,

Are you allright? I'm afraid to say

all the people following down here in the UK are worried.

We do not want you to die. You are absolutely fascinating.

It would be a pity to see you go so soon.

As for the hat comment...

The great Phantom, reduced to this...

What can we do? everyone here in east sussex wishes you

extremely good luck.

your obedient servant

pink-robot-pentapi chapter 9 . 5/31/2006
Dear Meg Giry,

Do you have any idea what is going on?

You are not making any sense whatsoever.

One question:

What do you think of Erik?

Sincerely,

Dear Erik,

You might decide to explain what is happening to Meg,

as you seem to be able only to distress her.

One question:

What do you think of Meg Giry?

Yours inquisitively,

jokarynn chapter 19 . 3/12/2006
I am sorry I have not reviewed your story in a very long long time. I just read the whole thing over again, completely, and enjoyed it imensely. It took me about an hour and a half (either I am a slow reader, or my computer is a slow loader). So... I look forward to what happens in the ending. Everything seems to get more convoluted the farther you go. I would love to hear a 'happy ending', but I believe I heard somewhere that you are not fond of those. So, we shall see. I would like to say you are an excellent writer (do a book somday), and everything is near perfect (except for typos.) Now, I really should go to bed. Sorry again for not reviewing more. I find myself becoming a fan of gothic horror every second.

keep writing! -j
phoenixevolutionchica chapter 19 . 1/6/2006
I love your writing style. It is a welcome breath from the norm. I read all 19 chapters today and I just love it. A Poe in the making indeed.

PEACE
The Midnight Rain chapter 19 . 1/5/2006
Pansy Pansy, do the dance of pansies! Or shall I call them PHANsies? Hah!

Er...no? Not helpful. No I really did not think so either. Oh well me Sue. Great two chapters, you haven't lost the knack, even after being SPOILED so much at Christmas. Tch. Nah, Just kidding you PHANsie. *Heart!*
M Leblanc chapter 19 . 1/2/2006
I do like this chapter, actually. I think you've nicely played on the other side of Erik that isn't a "sufferer," and is, perhaps, guilty. A query- is this going to turn out to be E/M? I hope so... :)
Lady Willow Rose chapter 19 . 1/2/2006
Hello there dear friend. It seems if I ever want an update all I have to do is update myself! How wonderful.

So... when do I get to kill the creepy guy in the hat? *smiles innocently*