Reviews for The Crimson Rose
tigersmeleth chapter 30 . 6/21
Beautifully written and interpreted. I hope that your muse for this story finds you soon!
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 4 . 6/8
(squeals in delight)
ERIK!
MomoxDerpy chapter 30 . 3/2
Please Update. I beg you. I want to know the whole story.
How dare you not update for almost 10 years? :'(

OK now, that I got that off of me: the story is really beautiful. As beautiful as "A White Mask" in fact.
Though this one is not perfect yet because unfortunately it's not complete yet :/
You can do it!
Guest chapter 30 . 12/11/2015
How dare you leave this wonderfully written story! Update, you fool! We are begging!
Angelofmusic46 chapter 30 . 9/12/2015
YOU WILL CUUUUUUUUURSE THE DAY YOU DID NOT DOOOO AAAAALL THAT THE PHAAAAAANTOOOOOOOM AAAAAAAAASKED OOOOOF YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!
Angelofmusic46 chapter 27 . 9/12/2015
I wish Erik would kiss me like that... And oh crap.
Angelofmusic46 chapter 26 . 9/12/2015
RAOUL DE CHAGNEY YOU PANSY! THERE WAS SOMETHING HAPPENING AND YOU RUINED IT! I SHOULD TAKE THAT LASSO AND STRANGLE YOU RIGHT NOW!
Angelofmusic46 chapter 21 . 9/12/2015
Things certainly are going well for them...
Angelofmusic46 chapter 17 . 9/11/2015
NOOOO CHRISTINE WHY?! Hopefully this will be silent-anger Erik, and not the explosive-fury Erik.
Angelofmusic46 chapter 14 . 9/10/2015
SHIPS! ALL OF THEM!
Angelofmusic46 chapter 6 . 9/7/2015
Ship. Ship. Ship. Ship. *rants on and on* THEY HAVE TO MEET SOON!
Angelofmusic46 chapter 4 . 9/7/2015
He's here, the phantom of the opera...
kailen chapter 30 . 8/25/2015
PLEASE UPDATE IM GOIN CRAZY!
Guest chapter 30 . 8/22/2015
I'm obsessed with this Phil and it just ends. Like "?" I would love to hear the end of this story. I love it so much.
Guest chapter 30 . 8/22/2015
PLEASE please PLEASE finish this story! I love it so much and I've read it straight through but it just ENDS. I know the last update was in 2006 but I would be SO happy if you saw this comment and continued the story. It's so good! Please don't abandon it!
1,318 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »