Reviews for The Crimson Rose
CrazyFanficChick chapter 30 . 6/28
I really hope you update this. It's a brilliant story
YOU CANNOT DO THIS TO US YOU HAVENT UPDATED IN AT LEAST 10 YEARS AND YOU LEAVE IT AT SUCH A CRUCIAL CLIFFHANGER PART. PLEASE UPDATE!
"Well, you could go on a diet..." (to Carlotta)

I couldn't stop hysterically laughing oh my god I don't know why I found this so funny
I hated the ending too and I really don't like Raoul
I feel Christine is being completely unreasonable here. Removing the mask is a complete invasion of Erik's privacy. I mean the man hasn't even told her an inkling about his deformity nor of the tragic life events he suffered because of it. She should be patient and wait until he discusses this or she asks him why he wears the mask.
Lol love the nickname of the ballet girls- ballet rats
emmsy662 chapter 30 . 10/1/2016
PLEASE UPDATE!
tigersmeleth chapter 30 . 6/21/2016
Beautifully written and interpreted. I hope that your muse for this story finds you soon!
Child of Dreams chapter 4 . 6/8/2016
(squeals in delight)
ERIK!
MomoxDerpy chapter 30 . 3/2/2016
Please Update. I beg you. I want to know the whole story.
How dare you not update for almost 10 years? :'(

OK now, that I got that off of me: the story is really beautiful. As beautiful as "A White Mask" in fact.
Though this one is not perfect yet because unfortunately it's not complete yet :/
You can do it!
Guest chapter 30 . 12/11/2015
How dare you leave this wonderfully written story! Update, you fool! We are begging!
Angelofmusic46 chapter 30 . 9/12/2015
YOU WILL CUUUUUUUUURSE THE DAY YOU DID NOT DOOOO AAAAALL THAT THE PHAAAAAANTOOOOOOOM AAAAAAAAASKED OOOOOF YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!
Angelofmusic46 chapter 27 . 9/12/2015
I wish Erik would kiss me like that... And oh crap.
Angelofmusic46 chapter 26 . 9/12/2015
RAOUL DE CHAGNEY YOU PANSY! THERE WAS SOMETHING HAPPENING AND YOU RUINED IT! I SHOULD TAKE THAT LASSO AND STRANGLE YOU RIGHT NOW!
Angelofmusic46 chapter 21 . 9/12/2015
Things certainly are going well for them...
1,325 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »