Reviews for When Lightning Strikes Twice V2
Nekomaru chapter 3 . 6/6/2006
Holy-! This is getting intense. I'm reading it and... it just... it's THAT good. And don't mind me about Xiaoyu. Akira and Jin are much better. I say: How do you write something that make it seemed like it acutally happened 'cuz I can't stop thinking that this story is true.
Crimsonturk chapter 7 . 11/30/2005
cool as fic
Nekomaru chapter 2 . 9/25/2005
May I say, I enjoyed this chapter along with the last but there are some mistakes you have on there. Jin and Akira are SO going to date eachother one day. I wonder what Xiaoyu would think if she saw the two. (covers her mouth) Oh... Jin's gonna get in trou-ble, oh...
Nekomaru chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
I remember reading this in another site once. I've tried my best to find the next chapter but I couldn't find it. (stands on her knees) THANK YOU FOR PUTTING IT ON FANFICTION! I thought I'd never find it. And to make sure I'm not going to lose it again - Dun dun-na dun! I put you on my favorite author's list.
AngelKougaeri chapter 6 . 8/3/2005
Your writing style is definately grippin'! Hope you update soon, the story's great.

AnGeL
Ice Phoenix chapter 6 . 7/29/2005
Whoohooho! Another chappy! _

I've read on your site, but here I get to review! Hahah Akria's gonna kill him when she finds him! SOrry if you'd had this up for a bit, for the past 2 weeks I've had to go away on familiy things, and they didn't have a computer. So I'm replying now!

Once again, love the writting! So wonderful! _ I love how you describe things, lots of tekken fics are so: "He went here. He did this. Then this." _

Sure! I'd love to hear from you! Hopefully I can get a scanner for my b-day, then I'll be able to get my fan art online! _

once again, great job! *cheers*
KxH chapter 6 . 7/24/2005
awesome! update soon!
TheNextSentinel chapter 6 . 7/24/2005
Hello again. This is an incredible story. I hope that you submit more to it soon, as I'm really anxious to know what happens next. The characterization is a good contrast to most of the stories about Tekken... no offense to other authors.

Thank you for your wonderful writing.
TheNextSentinel chapter 5 . 6/9/2005
Awesome story! Please, please post more! It's so groovey. Keep it up, please.
Ice Phoenix chapter 5 . 6/3/2005
As always, I love it! _ Yes I've gone to the site, I really like it! Hehe maybe I can make some fanart for you.

I really love how this story is unfolding, can't wait for an update!

*hands ice pack for cheeks* _~

Violetta-Night Butterfly chapter 5 . 5/13/2005
Nice chappie! Keep it up!
Ice Phoenix chapter 4 . 4/28/2005
Hey! Please update soon! _ I love this story so much! It's bookmarked _~

Talk to you soon!

~:~ ICE ~:~

Ps. I hope its not writers block, that stinks really bad, or you know what to type and it just won't come out _
Ice Phoenix chapter 4 . 4/6/2005
Hehe your welcome! Yes, writing fight scenes is very fun indeed. Thank you for updating! _ Your story makes me happy! haha so we're even! Thank you very much! Keep up the great work!

Littica Marek chapter 3 . 4/4/2005
I like what you have done.

I have allways liked the idea of the Devil gene its kinda like Danta from Devil may cry.

are you going to have Jin master the one or the two genes he has the Devil from his farther and the Angel from his mother ?
Ice Phoenix chapter 1 . 4/3/2005