Reviews for Not so bad really
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Corrine is a cutie. I liked the Colloyd part is was really cute, the sister parts were really good too.
Freakyleaf chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Aww, what a cute bit of fluff. PMS is the worst, idn't it? x_x; I oughta get to reading more of your stories; they're cute! -;
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Man, pure fluff...nothing ever gets better. I wish I could offer criticism, but this story is beyond me...it's Can't say anything more than that you need to write more of these!
Emirii Erizabesu chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Lovly one shot once again Lil' Sammuu very sweet keep up the good work.
Urby chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Yey for Corrine, he doesn't appear enough in fics. That and Noishe. Those two beasties don't get enough regignition.

Something to think about: How come there's apple and orange gels, but no apples and oranges?
E.S. Simeon chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Alright, this is really good.
Rose-Wisteria chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Thanks for another dedication, Sis! You're perfect at small one-shots like this, just so cute! The whole Corrine and Colette talk was just so inspirational, so nice. So comforting as well! The only complain I might have is the title... the title just doesn't seen right for this adorable one-shot somehow. But I know that titles are sometimes hard to think of, so I don't blame ya. Keep writing, Sis Sam! I await your next one-shot. _