Reviews for Compassion
CyBr3 chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
I happened across this story back in 2005, close to the date when it was published, but I kind of didn't have the chance- or the means to review it since I was still in school (the teachers have bugs up their butts if you're not doing school work while your at school). Anywho, I absolutely adored it; you did a really great, great job. It almost seemed like I was watching an Inuyasha movie from Rumiko Takahashi.
Dragon Ashes chapter 7 . 3/26/2008
Kawaii...sad, but kawaii.

And, to clarify, the sad portions are all the fault of Takahashi-san. She sure didn't give Inuyasha a very bright past, did she?
SilentEnigma16 chapter 7 . 1/28/2008
wow. i love your story and don't worry you got everything right. inuyasha's dad told izayoi to live long and free with inuyasha before he died. his castel had collasped on him do to it being burned. but anyway you made me cry when he died and i haven't cried for years. great story.
natty chapter 7 . 5/22/2007
wow another great fanfic. yeh i always wondered about the story of inuasha's parents. i remember both scenes of his father in teh flames and him with his mother near the bridge. So sad. you're a great writer. I love your style. I can sense your passion for writing. You have so much emotion.
LuvinAniManga chapter 7 . 2/10/2006
Aw! How sweet... It's that classic scene...but a very sweet ending...though still bitter because of IY's father's death. Aw... *cries* I FEEL SO SORRY FOR HIM! This fic makes it so real! My gosh...I never thought about his parents so hard before! But this fic makes it seem ts oreal! It could pass off for the real thing! I swear! It's THAT GREAT! GREAT WORK! Please write more soon!
LuvinAniManga chapter 6 . 2/10/2006
Okay, I jsut HAD to comment because that was SO sad! I'm tearing up! Omg...that was SOO SAD! WAH! I knew it had to come...but they were a great couple! I loved them! Wah! but you did a great job with this story! One...two more chapters to go. Great job!
LuvinAniManga chapter 2 . 2/9/2006
Whoops, did I say update soon? Sorry! I didn't notice that this fic was complete...and NOT the one you were talking about... Sorry. *is shamed* Well...it's still going great so far! I just have to...finish another time. Too late. Great writing! Keep it up!
LuvinAniManga chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Ah, that was a great start! I didn't expect this to be the fic you were talkinga bout, but I can't wait to read more! This is great! Hehe, I'd LOVE to see where this ah...well, leads, haha. We all kinda sorta know WHERE it ends up...but not HOW. And THAT is the interesting part, my friend. So, I absolutely can't wait for more! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Clopin K. Trouillefou chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Nice story, I like it. I also took notice of your notes at the end of the first chapter. In reference to the real name of Inu Yasha's father, no one knows it. He was never given a name by the creator of Inu Yasha. I myself have dubbed him Inu Taisho, Taisho for short. Buyt anyway, good story!
sesshomaru is GOD chapter 7 . 8/30/2005
double check the ending with the anime. He calls his mom mother not "mama" and he aska "what's a hALF-BREED?" then his mother cries and hugs him. now u need to research sesshomaru and do one about him. that'd be great.
sesshomaru is GOD chapter 6 . 8/30/2005
WHEN SESSHOMARU FINDS HIS SWORD, THE TENSEIGA, IT IS CONECTED TO A SIGN THAT STATES HIS FATHER IS DEAD (IT ALSO HAS A HEART DRAWN ON IT) AVD IT'S ON THAT STUPID TREE DEMON. YA KNOW, THE ONE THAT TALKS, THE MAGNOLIA? BUT YEAH, NO "DOOR" LEADING INTO THE BLACK PEARL. SORRY! BUT U WERE RIGHT ABOUT THE PICTURES THOUGH. P.S THANKS FOR DOING REASEARCH FIRST! IT MAKES THE STORY BETTER!
issues09 chapter 7 . 8/12/2005
that was a really good story
Guest chapter 6 . 7/31/2005
Amazing, simply AMAZING! You can do all that in seven well written chapters!
Midnight Promise chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Nice job.

AnimeFreakSlayer
Midnight Promise chapter 7 . 6/17/2005
I loved it!

Great job.

n.n

What I was truly glad for is that you didnt go throught the "mating" part in the story!

I am so glad you didnt.