Reviews for A Valentine in the Making
xyugiohluvrx chapter 4 . 6/15/2010
Awww! That was absolutely ADORABLE! Great story! :)
eemmaap chapter 4 . 2/25/2009 I just loved this story. I almost cried. Almost 3

well, I like all your stories so I wasnt suprised that this one was great to. ;D

well,well. Hope you continue with more stories x3
LightSpiritDarkSpirit chapter 4 . 11/5/2008
funny really, that sort of procrastinating was the same thing i did when i liked my ex.

bloody good story! woop woop!

btw, the fight, the interuptions - funny!
CosmicEssence chapter 4 . 8/27/2008
Well this was interesting. Yugi really seemed to confuse himself and while I can understand his reasonings he did seem to make a bit of a big deal out of nothing. Well not nothing but it didnt HAVE to occur during Valentines. Felt sorry for him though, having all that pestering, disappointment and then Yami's confusion over it all.

Loved the fight at the end, thought it was hilarious along with everyones reactions. Especially liked Malik's thoughts when he decide he couldnt handle it anymore, runs down and tries to tell them whats going on upstairs and the Kura and Yami suddenly jumping up...absolutely love that part _

However, peoples reactions seemed too real, Malik running down to get the others, the gasps you know, how can you tell me that was set up. And what did Anzu mean: ā€œIā€™m amazed he even agreed to go with it,ā€ Anzu said." Whose he? And "go with it?" as in the fight? Also the sprinklers? Isnt that just a prank M M and B had set for Valentines day, it wasnt supposed to be used as a distraction in the beginning was it because how could they possibly know Yugi would run out that way...and its not like any of them left the roof after the fight to go turn the sprinklers would have been timed wouldnt it? So how can Malik be right?

Everyone's interaction and involvement and all the little things that had nothing to do with the main storyline were great too. I do like how you portray the YGO cast, its always set to be amusing and adorable and tense and angst-ridden all at the same time! :P

Cherazz22784 chapter 4 . 6/1/2007
I surprised that you continued this. I had been so anxious to read it for so long. I read the 3 new chapters tonight and really enjoyed them (as if I wouldn't enjoy anything by you!). I love these two so much and you write them so well. Nice job once again Star!
yugi'sgirl222 chapter 4 . 3/13/2007

That was an AWSOME end to the story. You got talent!

Keep on writing!
PaladinDragon chapter 4 . 2/22/2007
Great story as usual. I loved the fight between Ryou and Yugi! They are usually so nice to each other, you don't see very many fights. The chapters are long and well I said-great story!
Atemu Yugi Lover34 chapter 4 . 2/17/2007
Aww! It was cute! You know...I really thought that Ryou and Yugi were fighting...until the end. Anyways...great chapter, and sorry this review late. Until another story, ja ne.
Masami Mistress Of Fire chapter 4 . 2/16/2007
so...was the whole fight just an act? hhm...well, anyway, it was a great ending! o great story! thanks for posting it!
ygodmyy20 chapter 4 . 2/16/2007
No...X3 I knew you couldn't do that do them...not even I could do that to the two of them hehe Anywho, cute ending, and I liked it. Good pick-me-upper before a week off of school...I love random breaks lol

But cha, Yami needs to grow a sense or something. Or...well, I guess he was just as nervous as Yugi and since Yugi told him to leave he decided to stay quiet as well. I presume...xD Anywho, awsome cute shorty :3 Now how bout' those other stories eh? *nudge* Heehe, jk, take your time...but please update some soon...o.o; please...xD

Great story! :D *total favs it* X3
Lilyth Celestyn chapter 4 . 2/16/2007
I thought they're fight was amusing, though i was kinda surprised that Yugi would just snap like that...but everyone has to buckle under the pressure sometime, huh? I'm so glad that this was completed cuz they're together now, but sad cuz it's over. Your story kinda sucked me in and I enjoyed that. Good work.
Mystic Dodo chapter 4 . 2/16/2007
KAWAII! That was so kawaii, especially at the end!

But i think the best part was the fight between Yuugi and Ryou; i loved that! So sneaky :P I loved it, great job!
MissDbzMedabots chapter 4 . 2/16/2007
Hey Star...

o_O I had actually expected a different ending. When those sprinkles went on I expected a dramatic omg I love you confession scene, instead you did a total different thing. While at first I thought! WTF? It turned out good, but something tells me you could've done even better. Maybe because you felt bad yesterday? I hope you feel okay again now.

I must say, throughout reading this story I felt like Yugi was making everything a lot harder for himself than necessary and sometimes felt this story was a bit over the top... But you know I love your writing style and nice plots! And this pairing :)

I hope you'll write another one shot xD; or a short fic like this. Recently I hardly get any good fic alerts and I'm lacking so much time... yuck.

Take care!
Atemu Yugi Lover34 chapter 3 . 2/15/2007
*growls* Stupid bell...always ruins everything! Well update soon plz.
MissDbzMedabots chapter 3 . 2/14/2007
STAR! it's been ages! Omg I had this on my author alert since... EVER! *glomps!* :D I can't wait to read the end of this ficcie. It's so cute. Poor Yugi is suffering ;_;! XD I love Malik btw teehee. I even had my boyfriend read this :D he loves the fic too.

Good job!