Reviews for I Hate Valentines Day
aww so cute
Fragments of Imagination chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Very romantic! ;)
yugiohyaoiloverandsonicfangirl chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
even though i live in north america, i watched the 1st series of yugioh on youtube; the one w/ miho in it. and yes, just like you, i also find her extreamly annoying. seriouisly, i hate her so much, i would just want to shoot he, then crucify her, then let my little brother stab her, and lastly, feed her to a gigantic school of piranhas that are already in a huge, bloody feeding frenzy! thats how much i hate her! :D :(
Shiny Bachuru chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
This is going on my favorites. I can't believe I hadn't noticed this fic until now. I'm going to have a stupid grin on my face all day because of this.
Conqueror chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Aww, so sweet!
SasatheShy chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
That was sweet and wonderfuly I loved reading it!
Rapid P. Saiko chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
OMG I love it! Very sweet and cute!
Dreamyheartstarmoonlight chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
i love this fic I could read it all day in Valentine's day
Yujyounitylovehearts chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
That was the best story ever
rapid-fire-magician chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
sorry about my last review. I am totally ok with yuugi and Atem liking each other. I was alo in a rush so that's why it's not in compelte sentences. I just think Anzu and Atem make a cuter couple.
Nightmaremaker13 chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
yugi like anzu not atem.
YinGYang1 chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
e!

that was so KAWAII! I loved it! Just the right amount of humor and fluff! Fluffy and happy and floaty! Heehee, I'm just a tad bit hyper right now (does it show?) But I really did love it. Keep up the good work!
Cody Thomas chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
I remember reading this one on your live journal and I loved it just as much the second time around. SO CUTE! I don't think Yugi will hate Valentines day so much anymore.
kingleby chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
lol, cute _
Myou Matsuro chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
This is really sweet!

i thought it was cute that atem would do something like that, but i hav only a tiny problem.

yugi wouldnt deny something as much as that right?

ok. im done.

it was really sweet. Hope you do more!