Reviews for Taunting Angel
JoanneCullen chapter 21 . 7/17
I've been skipping so much of John and Caressa interactions. He was fun at first, but now he's practically cock-blocking Erik and me ;D Let the poor Phantom have his way, he's been through enough and gone to great lengths to get laid.
JoanneCullen chapter 17 . 7/17
John seems like a nice guy, but I'm craving for some Caressa and Phantom action.
Jiyu chapter 22 . 7/29/2015
OMG I love this fic so much! I pulled an allnighter to read it, any chance you'll write a finishing chapter?
kate chapter 6 . 4/12/2015
I hate this! She needs to stop being weak and stand up for herself! She needs to stop letting him control her, tell her what to do, and stop touching her! It pisses me the fuck off and it makes me want to stab him over and over again.
ZombiexBunniez chapter 22 . 4/11/2015
Your story has thoroughly frustrated me. First let me tell you that your style is fabulous and you are an inspiration. However, whereas I started off loving Caressa I can no longer stand her. She is to conflicting and I hate that all of a sudden she is throwing herself at this guy John. I hate that for so many chapters now she has thought so horribly of Erik and treated him terribly. Is your rendition of Erik true to character? Yes ma'am it is. And is that charater off his rocker? Rightfully so. I think that in the beginning she reacted very realistically to his wrongdoings, but it is getting awfully old. I am biased however because I am a die hard phantom fan, but seriously, cut him some slack!
PerilousRosella chapter 22 . 3/15/2015
What an amazing cast of characters you have developed! I truly hope you return to finish what you have started! Please continue!
Hanonymous chapter 19 . 11/4/2014
oh hell nah
Hanonymous chapter 16 . 11/4/2014
o_o motherfucking fuck
Hanonymous chapter 12 . 11/4/2014
Never mind, I figured it out.
Hanonymous chapter 11 . 11/4/2014
What the hell just happened?
Hanonymous chapter 7 . 11/4/2014
I am enjoying this immensely.
LeahDarling chapter 22 . 6/28/2014
I love this story please update as soon as possible!
Jessica chapter 22 . 6/2/2014
Update soon please! The feels... I can't even.
VictorianPhantom chapter 22 . 12/8/2013
Aahhhh I can feel the juicy part coming! Please update! I only started reading this two days ago and now I'm dying for more! I love your writing style. It's so dark and mysterious. Though I do appreciate you writing the wonderful Libertine, again, please update this story!
Guest chapter 22 . 11/16/2013
Amazing. You really capture the emotions. I love it! Please continue! Soon!