Reviews for Taunting Angel
PerilousRosella chapter 22 . 3/15
What an amazing cast of characters you have developed! I truly hope you return to finish what you have started! Please continue!
Hanonymous chapter 19 . 11/4/2014
oh hell nah
Hanonymous chapter 16 . 11/4/2014
o_o motherfucking fuck
Hanonymous chapter 12 . 11/4/2014
Never mind, I figured it out.
Hanonymous chapter 11 . 11/4/2014
What the hell just happened?
Hanonymous chapter 7 . 11/4/2014
I am enjoying this immensely.
LeahDarling chapter 22 . 6/28/2014
I love this story please update as soon as possible!
Jessica chapter 22 . 6/2/2014
Update soon please! The feels... I can't even.
VictorianPhantom chapter 22 . 12/8/2013
Aahhhh I can feel the juicy part coming! Please update! I only started reading this two days ago and now I'm dying for more! I love your writing style. It's so dark and mysterious. Though I do appreciate you writing the wonderful Libertine, again, please update this story!
Guest chapter 22 . 11/16/2013
Amazing. You really capture the emotions. I love it! Please continue! Soon!
Dr.X chapter 22 . 9/12/2013
I am sorry but Caressa makes me want to kill a bitch. She is downright annoying and completely ignorant. Always a ignorant and stupid Mary Sue is the fucking main character. For fuck sake this story will be far better if she wasn't a scared useless bitch.
animefan001 chapter 22 . 8/20/2013
Caressa is really getting on my nerves. I hate it when someone is blind about how someone really feels about them. She needs to stop acting like a baby and get over it.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/20/2013
My god! Caressa is a whiny, weak bitch. I just want to slap her half the time
Bushwah chapter 22 . 7/28/2013
The interweaving melodies, Erik and Christine's memories, and quiet absolution at the hands of an emphatically former drunk...!

If you truly loved me, you would not be afraid to give me what I wanted most: to be free, only to be free.

Caressa, why? Why?