Reviews for Overtime
CorinneQ chapter 3 . 3/3/2008
I am deeply intrigue by this story. A few errors here and there but the story makes up for it. Nicely detailed and suspenseful. I hope you continue as I see this becoming a great story that is building up. I’ll be keeping and eye on this.
Maroon Ghetto Bastard chapter 3 . 12/7/2006
great chapter! Wesker's a bastard as always. Good romance scene too! Keep up the good work!
vero602 chapter 3 . 4/12/2005
this is a very good story and will you at least try and continue it is very interesting!
Carradine chapter 3 . 3/14/2005
I don't know whose name is the funniest on FF. It's gotta be either GI Jew or Wisdom Windu, though.

You need to check your spelling a little more than not checking it. It's nothing terrible, but it's enough to be noticeable.

Anyway, you definitely need to continue this.
XxRiseAgainstxX chapter 3 . 3/6/2005
wow! hope u update some more!
CraZyEigHtyEiGht chapter 3 . 2/23/2005
I absolutely love this fic! its so good. i cant wait 'till u get more out! keep up the good work D
Viigor chapter 2 . 2/21/2005
Continue Please... but... don't forget the signs (? !)... or is that damn Quick Edit Again : ?
Break The Silence chapter 3 . 2/18/2005
Aw, thanks so writing out this chapter to me. And the fact that there is sex in it just makes me feel downright special.

The only thing I can tell you right now though, is to use spell check on Word. You got a few things wrong here. Use it while you can, it'll really help you spell better.

Can't wait for the next chapter. I'll advertise your story on Live Journal. Now get to that next chapter!

(Chris is going to kick Leon ass, isn't he? P)
Break The Silence chapter 2 . 2/17/2005
Awesomeness! Continue fast, please!
XxRiseAgainstxX chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
update,update!
Break The Silence chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
O Leons dead? Oh my God, this story is so good so far! You must keep going so I can read more! Update soon please!