Reviews for Chain
awesomenaruto chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
yay! that was really good! please update soon!
Mudora chapter 6 . 2/12/2006
Wow... I love this. Isn't Fullmetal Alchamist awesome. I hope you update this soon. Can't wait to read more.
dragon shadows chapter 6 . 10/11/2005
i know its not likly that you will update

but it would be wonderful if you did

thus giving as was promised

a reunion

shadows
pure-thornless-rose chapter 6 . 3/30/2005
Again these are all wonderful fics. Magnificent work indeed! So please, update soon! D
Cringe chapter 6 . 3/27/2005
These are so beautiful. I feel for all of the characters, especially Ross. _
Henrika chapter 6 . 3/25/2005
Nice look at Maria Ross. Little grammar error. Keep writing and update soon!
Corisanna chapter 6 . 3/25/2005
;-; Such a beautiful and touching speculation on Ross's motives. I always saw her as a motherly figure; I love the way you portrayed her.
AngelSachiya chapter 6 . 3/23/2005
Aw. Thank you Ross for showing that you actually cared about Ed's life unlike That bitch-of-a-partner you got. And he calls himself a man. HUmph! Loved it Update soon!
Vagrancy chapter 5 . 3/19/2005
I love these! They're so well written, and the capture emotions perfectly. I thought that 'Hell' was especially well-written, and I look forward to MORE! Quite SOON, please! XD

You have a true talent!
merch's hut chapter 4 . 3/14/2005
Wow! Its been soo long since I got into your writing.

Luvs it to bits. :3
Henrika chapter 4 . 2/28/2005
Interesting view of that situation. Keep writing and update soon!
Indille chapter 4 . 2/28/2005
These are incredibly elegant; every word feels as though it has been placed intentionally and properly. Despite the shortness of your pieces, you've managed to convey your knowledge of these characters perfectly.
pure-thornless-rose chapter 4 . 2/28/2005
wonderful chapter. sad yet pleasant at the same time! keep up the great work, okay?
lazerducky27 chapter 4 . 2/28/2005
this one was also sad, and i think its true, to have peop. like you(friends) and to have feelings is more important than water and food, because if you have those, you've got the will to live...good chap.
ShenYue chapter 4 . 2/27/2005
That's a nice insight...never thought about that before...really...

Nice!