Reviews for Yami's On The Loose
poor poor hakaris lol
Kitty-Kat chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Kat: LMFAO! XD

Kitty: *Blushing like crazy*

Kat: Oh my god that was priceless! You should do one for Aldin more pervertness! Special the songs!

Kitty: Don't give them ideas!

Kat: *Smirks* aww poor innocent little Hikari!

Kitty: *Blush* S-shut up!

Ja ne!

~Kitty-Kat/ Kiki(Kitty) & Kyomi(Kat)
KedakaiOkami chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
rofl

Brilliant.

I haven't seen Little Mermaid in years... I need to get a copy to laugh at now XD
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
O.o Oh...My...Ra. THAT WAS SO FREAKING FUNNY! Oh my! You should do Cinderalle (sp) or Sleeping Beauty! That would be funny as hell!
looptheloopy chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Hahahaha! You rock for writing this X3
Ma'at's Apprentice chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
MOST HILARIOUS THING I'VE EVER READ!

THAT WAS PURELY AMAZING!

xD

*Rolls on floor laughing her head off*

A classic!

Nothing's ever boring when the yamis' get together, eh?

*Clutching sides*

You can bet I'll totally be reading this one over and over!
No Subject chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Yeess, we should do this again! XD MORE MORE! HILARIOUS!

Shia
SRRH chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
This was absolutely hysterical. I am still laughing about it. You have to have them watch another movie.
Sliferservant chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
OMG This was too freaking funny *still holding splitting sides for the last 20 mins*

You guys are geniuses, bravo on this wonderful piece of entertainment *appluades*
Lula-san chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
So perverted... but still XD LOL

Will you three make anothet chapter? I would like to see more craziness from the Yami nos..._
Shadow Kitsune girl chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
I really must congratulate you!I don't think I've ever laughed so hard for the last 3 idea for this story was fabulouse!And the yamis' comments were so funny!I really love this story!_
flamethrowerqueen chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
*grins* Okay, I'm reading this for, like, the third or fourth time, and I'm still cracking up. The three of you came up with a work of art that night, that's for sure!
kalimoto chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
No flamer here, that was fucking hilarious.

I think, deep down, Disney is as perverted as the yamis. They just have more motive to hide it...

Yep...

Love this story. Made me laugh...a lot.
Celestial Pendent chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
You should do one on the lion king. It the seane where nala & simba are reunited & are lying on the grass (simba on top) the word SEX is highlighted in fireflys. However you can only see it when it's paused, because it's a spilt second.
Baku's Tenshi chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
I could see the Yamis doing this easily!