Reviews for A Trophy, Nothing More
WriterGreenReads chapter 1 . 1/9
Ow what the heck you made me cry rude
Pegli One chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
Good work. It captures the relationship between Anakin and Obi-wan perfectly. It was written before Revenge of the Sith came out, wasn't it? It still seems fully consistent with canon.
supernova01 chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
Really good exploration of Vader's thoughts on Obi-Wan. Very much in character.
Wedge Antilles chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
This was incredibly insightful to Darth Vader's character. I really enjoy your writing style.

Umm I have a ton of things to say about this well written story, but I'm eating a waffle so I'm somewhat limited in saying something other than: fooood. But I managed this: I love it.
Ann Jinn chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I was cleaning out a desk drawer when I came across some stories I had printed out long ago. On top was The Obi Wan Saga. Unfortunately, pages have stuck together so I am back to the original. Can not tell you how happy I am that you are still writing. A lot of the older stories have been taken down.

While I was looking at your works, I came across this story. You really caught the moment and his heart.
Waxlin chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of this story and the roundness of character Darth Vader was given. Many stories, whether they be movies, books, comic book, or TV shows, neglect the deeper and more emotional motivation that drive the character's actions. However in this story I was reminded that Darth Vader was once Anakin, that he was indeed human and had human emotions, and that evil does not arise from thin air. I really enjoyed reading and I was very satisfied with this story.
AfricanSavannah chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I like the way that the repetition in the end makes it clear that he considers the lightsaber to be more than just a trophy.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Interesting insight. Very well done, and good flow. Faving.
JonAndCompanyOffToFightTheDead chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
A great story. Very good.
Kosmiczna Majaka chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Touching fic. I like your style.
DGraham chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Beautiful! I like your writing style alot and i think your right about alot of your approaches. I think you should keep this going a little longer to show how Vader feels about look and such. Oh and i have a fanfic i just started i'd like it if you'd review mines please.
Kelev chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Interesting little fic. I never really gave much thought to Vader's thoughts on that.
Wuff chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
WONDERFUL!

I had tears in my eyes...
Undead American chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Very nice! I usually don't like vignettes.
calsax chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
'Wonderful', as our beloved C-3PO would say!