Reviews for Sacrifice Theory
Sleepyhallow01 chapter 18 . 9/13
I loved all the characters and I loved the second ending .
Stunning Sunset chapter 18 . 4/3
Much fun to read!
CrazyScaryPerson chapter 1 . 3/27
OMG SEQUELS! Im really sorry i just now found out u had other sequels my bad. AND I LOVE THEM. SCAR IS BACK YASS. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
littlebirdy chapter 2 . 1/1
... u just got a shotgun wedding of sorts Chica! X'D
pyro chapter 7 . 12/20/2015
what is with all the 7
love the story so far but real what is up with the 7 thang
CAPTAINPRICE79 chapter 3 . 8/23/2015
I assume that the names of the chapters has something to do with the Yautja(Predator) language...numbers, maybe?
AC01 chapter 18 . 2/22/2015
I'm still reeling a bit from everything that happended in the alternate ending/original ending (chapter 17), so, naturally, this ending is just one huge cliffhanger. I can't say if I'll prefer how this scene will be wrapped up this time (in the sequel/third installment), given how wonderfully achieved that already in the chapter previous, but I trust that it will be fantastic since you've yet to disappoint this far.
Good luck with the new endeavor. You'll definitely find me lurking around and checking in on your progress.
AC01 chapter 17 . 2/22/2015
I am wholly pleased with your decision to maintain some realism with your approach to a "romantic" angle. Your interpretation of The characters is just so amazing that I can't believe you were able to convey so much on their behalf in a few words or key moments. Your ability to build upon the story with the appropriate kind of comic inserts, dynamic fight scenes, inner turmoil, mystery, and so much more really made this an incredible read.
And on top of that, I sincerely appreciate your knowledge of decent sentence structures, grammar, and proper use of descriptive terms. It's a shame how much even minor mistakes can detract from some stories that would otherwise be quite good.

I can't wait to read the alternate ending. I'll find you in the next sequel (in-progress, last I checked).
Guest chapter 2 . 3/13/2014
Wow...you really turned Lex into a bitch. From what I gathered in the movie and such, she seemed quite honored and understanding of her mark and the link they shared.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/13/2014
Wow...u really turned Lex into a Bitchy
Melancholy Mistress chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
that was an awesome chapter :) omg im sooo obessessed with ur stories :)
KawaiPanda chapter 17 . 7/5/2013
You are amazing. :)
mr. eff chapter 18 . 3/27/2013
Reed is a dirty, dirty bastard and I hate his filthy guts. I absolutely love this story and I'm happy that you and CG made alternate endings, just like the previous one. It send my hopelessly romantic heart aflutter with the possibilities of the third installment.
Dee-em-elle chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
WOUHOU! THERE'S A SEQUEL! *fist pump*
Smithback chapter 18 . 9/1/2012
directly to the next one