Reviews for Silk Ribbon
wkrjlsnkejrlemwn chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
lkvtqmcwoaiuehmjsxsweerirkjfnmfnbejkwsmsjfkednms ncddjdkds ndjfedmdkrdhtmeirutjre
*dies from excessive fangirling*
buslimpan chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
The day before the V-day eight years later I find this... Oh my it's cute! Don't know if I would feel sorry for Zoro or Luffy... Anyway, it's really cute!
PinguSuperSquee chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Why oh why did you stop there? Evil author! That. Could. Have. Been. YUMMY!

Other than my whining at the sudden stop, nice fic! :D
CIAKat chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Ysutymztzjzhtnathfbatjduysjy asuj...bondage ;D
fangirl0512 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
So cute, So charming, so beautifully written, so addicting! *Fangirl scream!* kyaaaaaaaa! More ZoLu please!
Straw-hat Monkey D. Luffy chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
dvgaoerhirghvbdlo _ YAY! This story's so kawaii! It reminds me of a picture on - Luffy all tied up with a note for Zoro to 'have fun'. This story made my day, THANK YOU!
Silver2010 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
That was hilarious. Especially when Sanji thinks that Zolo liked the chocolates that Luffy had asked Sanji to make for Zolo. Keep up the good work. By the way in the original manga and anime that I have seen Zolo's name is spelled Zolo not Zoro. However I found that it is Zoro in the later manga and the new remake of the original anime.
aidepikiw chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Love Zoro/Luffy pairing they are the only ones I see with each other. I really hate Zoro/Sanji they just don't go! Loved the story too!
CharmingKarma chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
*snorts* Poor Luffy, he's too innocent XD This was really well written :3 *glomps* It was a fun read and I love it XD *snickers* It had me giggling the entire time *pulls into dancing with* Thanks for writing :)
CreamCheeseAlchemist chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Awww ZoLu... so cute. :)
he-adder chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
"The only reason he hadn't bled to death had something to do with the fact that most of his blood had decided to flow southward."

Hahaha priceless!
just anie6142 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
kdfjgvbhewilughbanbeoibpqamnb, I love it! can you make a MATURE sequel?3
Mantinas chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
This was hilarious!
West24 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
...(mouth hangs open from how awesome that was, while trying to wipe the blood from her nose bleed off her face.)*slowly gives you a thumbs-up and faints over from blood lost.* .
AUehara chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
lol

well, short but funny! I liked it. the best scene ever for this fic: Zoro with a nosebleed! XD
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »