Reviews for Tales of Symphonia: A Poetic Medley
Guest chapter 17 . 9/24/2012
.zing! I LOVE the Kratos Poem! I have played the game like 20 times over! I was the first one in my family to get the Kratos ending and they were all jealous! Yggdrasil's poem is really good and I think u could've done a bit more on Zelos' poem :) other than that, they were awesome! Can u possibly make a regal one? And Yuan about the loss of Martel? I would LOVE to read them :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
aww very good
Forcystus'lil'sis chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
poor genis, i love him so, he's not alone! he's got me!
Sylvia Viridian chapter 17 . 8/5/2005
Poor guy...I often wonder, what if...? Just...what if?

And people say video games are for kids.
Jenrya282 chapter 17 . 8/3/2005
These poems are really good! I can't write poems as good as you. I really enjoy these poems. I hope you write more!
Pirates-and-Rum chapter 17 . 8/3/2005

Nice poem, update please?
Katraa chapter 16 . 8/1/2005
All of your poems are so good -twitch-
Sylvia Viridian chapter 16 . 7/31/2005
*sniff* WAAHH! ZELOS!

Seriously, I hated having to kill Zelos in order to have Kratos on my team. It was so sad! I did it, because I love Kratos, but I really, really didn't want to. That is, I wanted Kratos on my team. I just didn't want to have to kill Zelos to get him.

A lot of people don't like Zelos, because all they see is the mask he wears. They don't bother to look at him, to figure out who he really is. You've done an excellent job of displaying that inner persona, and for that, I applaud you.
Pirates-and-Rum chapter 16 . 7/30/2005
Wow pretty good . I likey!

Updaate soon please!

~Krannapple aka RemedyTheThief
Sylvia Viridian chapter 15 . 5/2/2005
Oh, it wasn't that bad. Not as good as the last one, I'll admit, but not terrible. Certainly much better than the average Vogon.

Sorry, Hitchhiker's Guide reference. It's been on my mind ever since I saw the movie.

Sorry I haven't reviewed for a while, incidentally; I forgot to check back with this one. It's on my Story Alerts now, though - I'm so glad they've added that feature.

Update soon!
Nameless chapter 15 . 4/15/2005
Heh... Well, this poem does need a little work. I think part of it is that you didn't really seem to have an idea of what you wanted the poem to sound like. The poem follows a common sequence and idea, but the way it's written just doesn't seem to fit together. For one, at the start you begin by describing where Kuchinawa is in a third-person view, then you switch to first person. Rewriting that part might help.

As for the rest - well, I'd suggest just scrapping this one if your not happy with it. Try rewriting it now that you've done it once. The second time around usually comes out better.

I'm glad to see that you updated; I was starting to get worried!
TheWhiteMonk chapter 15 . 4/13/2005
Thanks for taking my suggesstion. I like this alot and I think it captures what he might have been feeling, because his words to Sheena at times reflect the pain of percieved betrayal. So no this is NOT your worst. In a couple of ways, it seems to be the best because I can almost FEEL his hate in the words here. Please keep writing.
lisette chapter 15 . 4/13/2005
it wasn't bad at all. i personally think it was really good. all that matters is that your making it seem from your person's point of view. you did exactly that. don't be so harsh on yourself. keep up the good work!
Sky's Penname chapter 2 . 4/13/2005
Yay! I'll read more of your stuff later! You got way too much stuff... But I'll get to the Tales sooner or later! MUHAHAHAHAHA! Yay! See ya!
Sky's Penname chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
OH MY GOSH! TALES OF SYMPHONIA IS MY FAVORITE GAME IN THE HISTORY OF FOREVER! I had no idea you had stories about it! Yay! You're SO favorite author now! 49 stories? Thats crazy! How do you do that? MUHAHAHAHAHA! This poem rocked too!... *giggles* couldn't beat magnius... I GUESS he's pretty hard on hard... Oh well I couldn't beat him when I first played. This was long ago I bet too and... I should shut up now! Tales of Symphonia gets me all hyped up!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »