Reviews for Fallen
splashdown chapter 5 . 12/4/2005
OH MY GOSH! WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED LATELY! I just read this and pretty much am in love with it even though I ship Connie/Guy and not Charlie/Connie. ALSO I love Adam a lot. The scene with him made me giggle. :)
AmnesiaSparkles chapter 5 . 4/25/2005
Oh, Chels, you've done it again.

I am a long-time fan of your work. I first discovered you over in the Dawson's Creek section and simply adore the way you wrote our dear Pacey.

And I love this story. I normally hate Connie/Charlie pairings, but...I think you may have pursuaded me to change my mind.

Needless to say, I love this story.
nebula2 chapter 5 . 4/7/2005
Short and sweet. Sometimes there the best chapters and this one was great! I loved the little part with Charlie and Adam at the begining. Its the perfect tension breaker which the story needed a little bit of. Hmm ... I wonder who he ran into at the end of the chapter? Could it be . . .Connie? Can't wait to see how this meeting goes. I'll try not to let you get so far ahead of me next time! Great job!
nebula2 chapter 4 . 4/7/2005
Okay, I think that was the world's quickest break-up. Other than the quickness though it was well written and of course necessary if you plan on getting Connie and Charlie together - which I really think is where this story is going. Guess I'll have to wait and find out though. So one more chapter to read to catch up. I'm going to go do that right now!
nebula2 chapter 3 . 4/7/2005
Open your eyes girl - he's in love with you! Sometimes we just don't see what is right in front of us. I'm not sure who to feel more sorry for - Charlie or Connie.
nebula2 chapter 2 . 4/7/2005
Okay, so I'm a little behind. Sorry! This chapter was good. Nice to see things from another perspective. okay, next chapter
JoyfulPeace chapter 5 . 4/7/2005
Great chapter! I can't wait till Charlie tells her that he things Guy is cheating on her! lol Can't wait for the next update!
Meme-Ann chapter 5 . 4/6/2005
Gee wonder who he crashed into... Maybe it was Julie, cuz Connie's little and he'd have knocked her right over. *nods*
Me chapter 5 . 4/6/2005
Awesome! Update soon!
StilltheOtherKatie chapter 5 . 4/6/2005
Dude... Guy bounces quickly. *giggles* But that was cute. Poor Charlie, thinking Guy is cheating on the gal he loves. It would've been funny if Charlie actually did punch him. *waits to picture this after the review* Anyways, Chelsea dear, good job! Keep up the good work as usual. *pictures Charlie punching Guy* giggles insanely*
tiff chapter 5 . 4/6/2005
Hey- anouther great job- O that looked so bad- poor charlie he is just not having a good day. great job I was thinking about re-reading shattered glass- i like that one alot too- cant wait to see who he bumped into.
punkteacher chapter 4 . 4/4/2005
Wow, no more Connie and Guy. I think I can deal if it's paving the way for Charlie. Love it. Keep it up!
B chapter 4 . 3/31/2005
good chapter! I'm glad connie is going to tell charlie its over with her and guy..maybe they can talk about the real issues now! well good writing :-)
tiff chapter 4 . 3/31/2005
Hey -great job :) i like how you ended things with connie and guy so well- i cant wait for the next part-
TheOtherKatie chapter 4 . 3/30/2005
lol! Why am I not surprised you're writing C/C? *shakes head* You and Meme are so addicted. Anywho, *giggles* I like this. I feel like I'm in Charlie and Connie's head, and that just amuses me. *two thumbs up*