Reviews for Twisted Love Tale
Merp chapter 4 . 11/3/2010
Please update? perty pwease?
mugen4life chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
always go for the underdogs good job!
Maybird-Zero chapter 4 . 9/19/2009
great story so far, it has some good dramatic effects. I wonder how Valmont's going to deal with this whole situation between the Talismans and Finn before the time is up. And even though I'm not interested in reading yaoi or yuri, I don't have much against it. And I do like your story.
priince chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
nice job :) im really tense about what might happen next.

Oh and don't be despondent that not many ppl are reading hun, its a pretty lonely fandom now for sure, but you never know, things might pick up. keep up the awesome work hun ;)
Saiyasha Misamurai chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
That was great; Finn is HILARIOUS in this fic. "YAY! I WIN!" *dancey*

You're right; this pairing doesn't get enough attention. I applaud your willingness to write it despite the severe lack of fandom.
Prince Nightingale chapter 3 . 6/27/2009
nice story :) the description of their relationship was very believable, and the characterizations are perfect. I love Finn, though it took me a while to apreciate the two together because in my mind, Valmont only has eyes for Jackie. But I can see this pairing working now, thanks to your fic.

I really hope you'll keep writing, as I'm really curious as to what happens next. Unfortunately this fandom seems to be dead :/
Skymouth chapter 2 . 12/4/2008
Am so glad you continued this! Will there be more or is that it? I want more! And, grins... I sure wouldn't mind you writing a separate lemon! I've come to love Finn paired up with pretty much anyone, so your pick on who Finn's paired up with!
lexae chapter 2 . 2/8/2007
"to be continued ... " I hope ! it was great, come on and finish it !
LilyFlower chapter 2 . 8/6/2005
Its getting interesting! Why'd you stop typing it? Please update soon! please? 0.0
Flashtabulor chapter 2 . 7/22/2005
I really like your story and I hope that someday soon you will choose to up-date.
graphophilic chapter 2 . 5/22/2005
Don't worry, I haven't! I've got incredible patience, so you take as long as you need to upload the next chapter. And I'm glad my review meant so much to you.
Pynrieg chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Why am I on your favorite authors list?
Person who reviews alot of stuff chapter 2 . 4/26/2005
I liked it. Hope you update it really soon
Auburn Red chapter 2 . 4/26/2005
Wow, now we get Finn's perspective too! I like the way you portrayed him very confused and spacy but still in love with Big V. They make such a neat couple, sort of a male/male version of a 1930's gangster and his gun moll! Barney and Clyde! :D
Andreac chapter 2 . 4/26/2005
Aww! definitely hug. and it certanily did live to my expectations indubitally(sp) ahem*saying to self, Why must I try to act smart.I can't spell* anyway I loved it and hurry with the 3rd chapter Pleeziez!