Reviews for GateWars: When Worlds Collide
Isis the Sphinx chapter 2 . 5/2/2009
It was fantastic. It's nice to see that when people know what they're talking about and place it in their stories. Keep writing!
Maxennce chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
Interesting, so Ra is no firmly entrenched in Qui Gon's body. That could be the mental battle to end all mental battles, thats for sure. Is there going to be any meeting with SG-1, the Tok'ra or the Asguard? Will they be able to remove Ra from Qui Gon? ANd just who is this Xavier person? Keep up the great work though, really haven't read anything ever like this before

Cheers

Max
sheena chapter 2 . 8/14/2004
Hot diggity dog. U updated! Haven't read anything yet. just glad ur still kicking over there.

off to happily read ;D
John7Chris chapter 2 . 5/1/2003
Pretty interesting. Might want to update this story. Please bring it back from the grave!
Amy chapter 1 . 5/12/2001
you have a problem with not updating
Amy chapter 2 . 5/6/2001
please up date!
Jay Zee chapter 2 . 3/19/2001
Yeah, I agree with Sam, Lantesh/Ra was kind of cool. Too bad about what happened to him though. N E Ways, this story's pretty good and I LOVED the fight scenes right before Quigon/Ra got away. I agree, hurry up with the next part, I want to see what happens when they run into Sg-1. OH yeah, also, are you going to bring back that New kind of Fighter you mentioned in the beginning somewhere later in the story? I kind of liked those too, they sounded pretty cool.
Sam chapter 2 . 3/18/2001
Oh no no no...You CAN NOT stop THERE. Please, continue this. I can't wait to see what happens when they meet Jack and the gang. My two favorite shows tossed into one, I'm happy over here. So, please post the next part soon. And just so you know, I was really starting to like that Lantesh (sp?) alien guy LOL. ~Eagerly awaits more~