Reviews for Retribution
shadowfan999 chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
please update this fic with a new chapter i cant wait to see what happens next
JustWriter2 chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
I'll read the rest later. _' Sorry.

JustWriter
Jonathan 'Hooker' Howard chapter 2 . 3/10/2005
(Hawkeye-Kun) Mu ha ha ha ha ha -BANG- Sound of Frying pan on head

[Robert-San] Will you cut that out...

(HK) Sorry I was just showing them, that I liked their story.

[RS] Well there no need to go to that length.

(HK) Dude, poor sleeping bear, Cursed into a little Bear Cub, pure evil.. I tell yer...

[RS] Remind me next time to do something like that too you in your next fic.

(HK) Hey when Will I get a chance to write a Revenge fic

[RS] When Hell Frezee over Hawkie...

(HK) Quit calling me that!

[RS] Anyway boys, Good story, nice twist's and plenty of great one-linner's and I hope to see plenty more of it from you soon.

(HK) What he said... Oh this is normaly agaisnt my code of Ethic's, but please let B-Chan change back soon... Poor guy...
Ryo chapter 2 . 2/26/2005
I really hope Bear mauls Daisetsu in his sleep. He's gone way too far. I can understand cursing him, but locking the curse is way too much, especially considering how nice Daisetsu has it back in avatar. Sure he got the crap beat out of him a couple of times, but he is in a loving realationship with Nabiki and a good friend with the Nerima residents. Yuber is getting off way too lightly though, considering the crap he did to kari. Daisetsu is pure evil and Kari is too soft, but I guess that just means Bear is screwed.
The Liz chapter 2 . 2/25/2005
LOL! Great job! Just goes to show yall, you can't have any fun in Nerima before it blows up in your face.

Poor, poor Yuber. God, you just gotta feel sorry for the guy! Being married to an -Amazon- is one thing, having to work is just too much!

Good job guys, can't wait till the next one.
Magnus17 chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Excellent! That's what describes this. It's a original SI stlye, since I've never heard of two SI's taking revenge together. I enjoyed it a lot. It was quite a long chapter, but that's no big deal. I'm happier that it's long instead of short.

There's not much I can say now that needs to be improved; you've set up interesting scenes, and the characters seem very much "in character". All I can say is be careful to not let the story slip. I'm not expecting you to, and this story has a great start, but avoid falling into some sort of cheesy plot where the SI's and writers have to work together to escape, and everyone's happy when they become friends, blah blah blah, etc. etc.

Otherwise, good job, and update soon!
OleScratch chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
I hope that characters rising up against their writers doesn't become a trend. At any rate, this story is certainly worth a look through.
Hermione chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Hey look, I'm reviewing! Are you happy now Padfoot? Anyway, you two are completely insane. The lengths you will go to so that you torture yourselves is alarming, but still is interesting and funny. But oh my God, why did you make your wife so horrible Padfoot? I first thought you were going to end up married to Shampoo but this girl is worse! She wanted to kill an innocent bear cub! That's so sickening! And why did you name her Link? Now I keep picturing you with that video game character! Anyway, so now you turn into a girl. I worry about your mind so much. _ I'm glad Dai likes Kari this time but it looked like he was trying to hit on Ukyo while he's engaged to Nabiki (or do I have this wrong?). If he was, that's shameful. Well, don't mistreat yourself too badly Padfoot. And don't slaughter any animals, especially if they're actually cursed people or very young!
Shark8 chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Hm, Interesting. I like the premises and the flow works fairly well, though it could use some work upon shifting to the Ranmaverse. There are a few grammer errors, but noting major. All in all an excellent and enjoyable read.
BronzeBaboon chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Kari asked me to review. So here it is.

So far the story is great, the fighting between konatsu and Dai, the baby bear, pretty much everything is great. But really when it comes to you two can we expect any less?

Anyways, this fic's great. Especially in its more serious tone when compared to Crossover.

Of course, me being me, I still prefer Crossover.

But, this Is the Ultimate Revenge Fic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

should be interesting to see what crops up in the future, and if anyone comes to oppose this mistreatment of those poor little authors.

:D
The Liz chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
LOL! "Your mother is a hamster and your father stinks of elder berries!"

Good job guys! Yuber... god that's a cool name! I feel so sorry for him though, it's like "Meet The Parents" mixed with "Big Trouble in Little China"! And how the heck is Bear going to get around... as a bear?

Yay!