Reviews for Roses are Red
zuko master of firebender chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
please, make continuis fic about ash revenge(with help of may) from misty
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Hahahahaha! Poor ash, he's so sweet and misty just doesn't understand...
sunsh1ne chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Gah, I'd hate to see what happened next.

XD

Loved it! Good job!
draco122 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
that was fuuny who knew Misty could be so mean loved it. Nice job

Draco
StrawberryStoleYourCookie chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
LOL Poor Ash...Great job! 8D
Esperon Hearts chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
You really love causing pain to Ash...read the fic [can't remember name, sorry] where he was ill and only got out of bed for Misty, you mentioned in your notes back then that you do evil stuff to Ash, first of which was laxitives...now i've seen the laxative side...nasty! Really good fic though
Mizz Berlitz chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
LOL! I loved this fic! Great job.
teh queen of randomness chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
. This story was hilarious!
Artemis Ignitan chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
what a funny story!

The last part...I don't want to imagine it...ugh.
Glenn Mendoza chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Addition to the review I posted back in February 2:

Beware! The sequel that I'm currently writing is an angsty one.

Before I post the sequel, I'll wait for your reply on my first review.
Glenn Mendoza chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
What a great fanfic! Is there a sequel to this? If yes, when will it be posted? If no, I'll make the sequel- I've already thought of that after I read this.
sykilik101 chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
XD

Oh, man, that wasn't right! I mean, having Ash use the bathroom without toiled paper is just cruel. But, a good story, nonetheless. I'd like it if you would read and review my stories. I like when good writers R&R my stories. PLEASE? THANK YOU!

Writing: A Passion of the Soul.
thebenjamin chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
That was a very funny story. It made me laugh alot especially when Ash was stranded tissue paperless. I hope you write a sequel or another chapter. Ash's Revenge! lol. Keep up the good work.
Yami and Ryoko chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
This fic made me laugh so often. Great for Valentine's Day, but great for April Fools too.
Uzamaki Hinata chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
I liked it alot! Although I'm cold hard May fan, I loved this so much! Great story. Too bad its finished.