Reviews for Sins of the Father
Cinderella1268 chapter 31 . 10/22/2014
Your story was wonderful,too bad the other site went down and we will not be privileged to read the next chapter.I do hope that you come back one day to write more EO since you do so website allow Smut!So feel free to come back to us this,great writing,thank you for posting, EOEEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEO..FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 31 . 11/7/2013
Excellent story so far, looking forward to more so please update soon.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 31 . 11/4/2013
this was a good story couldn’t stop reading it really did like it is sad it is over. if it finish it needs a complete on it.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 31 . 9/14/2012
this was very good if it is done yo need to put a complete on this story. Is there going to be a suqal to this story.
invisible-to-all chapter 31 . 1/17/2011
whats the website with the extra chapter?
syui9ogfyipohghopihgopj chapter 31 . 11/29/2009
that was great but it didn't really have any M rated stuff
syui9ogfyipohghopihgopj chapter 30 . 11/28/2009
this is so good and i can't wait to see the end
Marish89 chapter 31 . 6/6/2008
Absolutely love your fic. I'm glad everyone got a happy ending. Are you going to write a sequel?

I'd love to read more!
re chapter 4 . 11/22/2007
this stuff is intense. totally SVU. it seems like a real episode. Great writing.
tanya2byour21 chapter 31 . 8/7/2007
I loved it.

Tanya
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 31 . 7/17/2007
love this story. i cant wait for you to write a sequal to this story. i love Josh and Olivia and Elliot as a family. would really love to read a sequal to this story in the near future.
Ad Hominem Argument chapter 31 . 7/16/2007
FINIS? What the hell? No... write more... NOW! I'm suffering withdrawl and it's been less than a minute!

Ad Hominem Argument chapter 29 . 7/16/2007
I feel so sorry for Joshua. The sad part about it is that even though this is only fan fiction, children really do have to live like that...

Ad Hominem Argument chapter 28 . 7/16/2007
Now that you mention it, Liv is a little trigger happy.
Ad Hominem Argument chapter 26 . 7/16/2007
I know she's only doing her job but I really don't like Sarah. Something about her seems off... like... I don't know but I don't like her.