Reviews for Be A Man, Kyle Broflovski
silverjazz chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Good story. You gotta update it.
airatainted chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
you're going to continue this right?
Giselle chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
This is good _

I just love Kyle/Stan fanfics :D

I hope you will update some more :) *hugs*
Random Kyuubi chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Ohmygawd, I lurve your story. ::Heart:: Please continue.
Darkest-Shades chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
I have seen the episodes before, I used to watch it whhen I first came out and now that I'm into it, I'm starting to watch the newer seasons. :) I watch the movie like constantly, it's my favorite. :) I just wanted to clear that up.
Leela's tears chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
this went pretty well concidering u never saw a show, but did u at least see the movie? i'm guessing yea since u had the hobo line in there. A lotta nice details about wat the characters r doing while they r talking. This is a really good start, i'd like to see more:)
JakeTaylor chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Its a good story but i dont like the way you did cartman he wasnt that well cartmanish but besides that 5 star
Anuy Layne chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Oh, this looks like it's gonna be good! I hope you continue with it! D
RockMySox chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
good start, im interested to see where this goes, update soon!
Faery Goddyss chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Good start to your first SP fanfic, I'm waiting patiently for the next chapter!-Fg
Fletset chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Good so far, I'll be waiting to see where it goes.

As for the Bar-Mitzvah thing: when Kyle said he started reading the Torah... I don't know if he did that because his mom made him to, or because he's preparing for his coming of age ceremony, but I thought I'd just note that while studying for it, you don't have to read the entire Torah. There's a section that needs to be studied, and it depends on your date of birth.

Also, what I think you should do (just a suggestion) is maybe make Kyle start realizing his feelings at this age, and then go slowly with the years until he's old enough to be sure and confident.