Reviews for How To Make Homemade Chocolate
Shikabane chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
I've read the other part and this one and I have to say, I LOVED IT :D Nothing u should change here xD but all I want is moooorreeee! xD Mooorrreee EdxWin xDD ahah xD and you're amazing by the way! I can imagine it all perfectly! Thanks for the stories!
romanceaddict3320 chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
wow that was really good! i loved it a lot edward and winry are simply the best! if they were chocolate i would eat it everyday! i think a long story sounds great! write it quick so i can read it ;)
PopTartAddict chapter 2 . 1/22/2006
That...was...so...GOOD. I never knew Al could be that...sly. Ed making chocolates...! ::cough:: anyway, great story!
Kagura615 chapter 2 . 12/28/2005
This story was extra sweet- with sugar on top! I know you've probably got a ton of reviews like this, but in reality, this story was just to sweet to resist reviewing. X3 Please make more stories with Ed/Win when you can!
Nachtsider chapter 2 . 7/24/2005
Ditto my comments on the previous chappie, and very many thanks for giving me and all the other readers the kawaii overdose that's been sorely lacking in so many Alchemist fics for far too long...
Nachtsider chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Thank the Undead Gods I'm not diabetic... otherwise, I wouldn't have been able to so thouroughly enjoy this sugary-cute fic!
anangelslife chapter 2 . 7/18/2005
sweet as chocolates!
Meo chapter 2 . 5/27/2005
XD I LOVE IT.
LittleKittyKyon chapter 2 . 4/28/2005
AW...so SWEET! Like chocolate! Yummy story; LOVE IT!

Granny and Al are so mischeivious.
Iarejedi chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Aw! I loved it! It was really cute! It's so much fun just to read fluff somtimes. Especially with such a dark series. But anywho, great job!
JadeStarDragon chapter 2 . 4/8/2005
Wow. THAT WAS AMAZING! I love FMA fanfics! Mustang x Hawkeye is also a good pairing. GO MUSTANG! Your fanfic was good!

-JadeStarDragon-
MelodicCascade chapter 2 . 3/1/2005
THat was brillant, fantastic work _
k-Andrea chapter 2 . 2/27/2005
Aw awsome!

Gee, I sarted reading this fic and couldn't stop util... until it was over... pls make a third chap! I beg you!
neko56 chapter 2 . 2/26/2005
this was sweet!

by the way, if you could, an epilogue would be great! edwin-ness is great!
Dark Fires chapter 2 . 2/25/2005
loved all of it! _ Ed Winry fluff is the best!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »