Reviews for Shikamaru Plus Glasses Equals
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 3/26
The misinterpretations of Shikarmaru are humorous and the parts leading up to seeing the Optometrist are so unlike him to read into a situation wrong, it even adds more fun to the story!
Zhura chapter 13 . 12/26/2014
I love this fic! is fucking awsome! n.n
I really enjoy it!
psd: of course sasuke is gay XD
Angelazzy chapter 13 . 12/13/2014
Goddamnnnn it! Thank you so much for writing such a genius and entertaining fic XD I loved every second of it and damnnnn I seriously wish if it was longer XP
- Angelazzy
Angelazzy chapter 12 . 12/13/2014
Lmfao wtf just happened XD HAHA So funny! Damn I can't believe the next chapter will be this last :((((((( It's just so good XP
Angelazzy chapter 7 . 12/13/2014
ERHMAGERD! You don't understand how FRIKIN good this is! And he's so in character! imo !
Angelazzy chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
HAHAHA OH MY FRIKIN GOD! I just had to review! THIS IS SO FRIKIN FUNNY AND GOOD! Seriously I'm loving this! Ohhh Shikamaru XD
Random Peep chapter 13 . 9/12/2014
Nice!
zombiekins5948 chapter 13 . 9/2/2014
Please make more updates
delax chapter 13 . 4/11/2013
Delicious! I liked how everybody was portrayed, it mostly flowed natural and the unnatural bits worked because they were funny.
Poor flustered Shikamaru with his ninja stalkers...
I suddenly want more Shikamaru with ninja stalkers.
And I feel sad that I am unlikely to find any...

I do regret that it is over and doubtful to be resuscitated, Shikamaru can always use some love.
And there were so many ways it could have gone!

Now I am curious on what would happen if Shikamaru actually did want women...
(Obviously he could have casual one-night stands, but that sounds dull. No romance or shipping!)
A Shikamaru harem, probably him with TWGOK-level moves... haven't seen that before.
Doubt I really will... Sigh.
delax chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
Aw yiss! You went for the hilariously powerful chickmagnet route, so much troubles!
I really am kinda excited to see where you go with this bussiness, it's silly enough at it's core to go nearly anywhere.
From kunochi (that how you spell female nin?) starting a nation-wide revolt, to becoming a missing-nin from all the sexual harassment, to a slow simmering attraction between him and a single girl that grows into love.
delax chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
Nothing really has happened so far, except character building/introductions and the setting up of the titular plot point (e.g. eye-wear and pineapple hair).
But I enjoyed all of it so far, and I think this is going to be an adorable story*.

I assume the glasses make him look good (13 chaps is a bit long to drag out "lol he looks silly"),
Can't wait to see how uncomfortable attention will make him...
Can't wait to see how long till he decides to use his genius on the problem...
Give him some trouble! (see what I did there? I made troublesome to some trouble! It's like a play on the words of Shikamaru's catch-phrase! ISN'T IT FUNNY!? HA! HA! HA! HA! *takes deep, calming breathes* ... sorry, I bit my tongue-in-cheek and started a feed-back loop through the sarcastic explanation circuits.)

Footnote:
* If this gets to be hardcore and gritty action, while still having the glasses as a crucial plot point I think I would be forced to wander around as a prophet and spread the word of your obviously burgeoning divinity.
Though, all too soon, I would find the power of these now holy scriptures to be an irresistible saccharine corruption to my soul... the previously pure motives of evangelization are now twisted to fulfill my insatiable secular appetites, which grow ever darker.
Until eventually this self destructive spiral comes to a head; when all other desires, both good and evil, have been attained and my earthly power is unequaled...
After handcrafting a paradise, there will be only one last baleful lust slithering up from the very depths of my id:
The culmination of mankind's greatest desire, born as we truly clawed our way up from beast-hood, clutching Prometheus' gift, stolen from the gods themselves, a domesticated elemental force always pleading to be let free.
Giggling uncontrollably, I would be repeating the final punchline of this joke of a world endlessly, in a broken, conspiratorial whisper to your cracked and desecrated shrine.
"Burn."
Fire on the lands, fire in the souls, the destruction would rage everywhere...
"Watch it all burn."
I would wonder who could accept this burnt sacrifice of a planet if all the gods are dead...
"Watch the world burn."
Playing with Destiny chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Read the whole thing. It was the first fic to make me like this pairing, it's very well written and has a good plot. Thanks for posting it.
librastar chapter 13 . 3/30/2013
A very original concept, kudos to you for taking a rather random and innocuous theme and turning it into such a hilarious and surprisingly endearing read! Depicting Shika as a sex god of Konoha was a real hoot and the bit with Jiraiya's Massive Grope Nutsu was just a laugh out loud moment. Brilliant stuff, thanks for writing!
JERUSALEM's Bride chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
i could not stop laughing. i wish i had an inner me that would take the time to sit down and watch my life like a movie with me... that would be cool.
perilouslips chapter 13 . 10/5/2012
I am terrible about leaving reviews, so in an effort to mend my dastardly ways, I'm finally reviewing this story even though I've read it three times before at least.

Suffice to say, it is not only hilarious, but also well-written. This has caused me to explore the other stories you have published, and I have not been disappointed. But I should leave reviews about those... you know, on those.