Reviews for Running in Darkness
FireNekoDemoness chapter 12 . 8/21/2008
Please Write More I Love This Story

FireNekoDemoness
Cathycalamitous chapter 12 . 8/9/2008
Augh! You havent updated for a year! UPDATE NOW! write some mroe and update or i will hunt you down, HUNT YOU DOWN! .
Cathycalamitous chapter 2 . 8/9/2008
yes this purple blue whatever button loves me very much .
Cathycalamitous chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
this is good! .
DW-Chaos WolfEdge chapter 11 . 5/7/2008
Eh, taking stories seriously is tough. Besides, a dash of humor is good occasionally!

So, Nimahri's now traveling with the Doom Patrol, craziness is going on at the mountains, and a small female cub of an unidentified species answers to the name Arthur. Smells like good chapters to come!

Wonder what exactly awaits them at the mountains...? This Aheba guys sounds like he could cause a problem or two... not that he already hasn't.

I'm glad Kasu's friends (and fellow Doom Patrol members) have decided to stick with her on her quest. I hope Tenebrae and Archimedes decide to stay with Kasu even past Queen Emeria’s range. I bet to Kasu they're like family or something.

Well, I hope to read the next chapter soon, and here's hoping for another update soon! Nice chapter!
jamesbondkid2001 chapter 12 . 4/20/2008
My heart breaks for Melissa, and my mind is filled with hatred about this Aheba Pokemon. Damn him.

Well, now I await for chapter 13!

jamesbondkid2001 chapter 11 . 4/20/2008
Authur's...a girl?

(howls with laughter with everyone else)

God, that's hilarious XD

Well, I'm anxious to see what's going to happen with Kasu and the rest of the group!

jamesbondkid2001 chapter 10 . 4/20/2008
Seems to be a recurring problem among main characters. Damn dreams always keeping them awake.

And now they've found Nimahri! Well, I'm looking forward to reading on!

the freak locked in ur closet chapter 11 . 4/9/2008
i want kasu to be a umbreon! cuz lets face it: shiny umbreon-awesome shiny espeon-neon frickin green! that just doesnt look right
WyldClaw chapter 10 . 4/3/2008
Yeah! Kasu found the other doom patrol member. I cracked up at these lines:

I wonder if I can find a good 'mon therapist after this is all over.

and

, I need to get myself a good therapist. Soon. Preferably before I crack. Then again, I could easily have cracked already and not know it. Oh, what the hell. I'm hungry.
jamesbondkid2001 chapter 9 . 3/30/2008
hehe...oh, not cool, the Espeon's are gonna capture the wrong silver Eevee...

Reading on, and enjoying every minute of it!

jamesbondkid2001 chapter 8 . 3/30/2008
Ah, yes, the Espeon's ability to sense danger from the wind currents. Remember the Pokedex on that one.

But I sense that these other Espeon's are looking to do some damage to that pack that Kasu is from...

Well, it looks to be very interesting! I'm headed on to the next chapter!

jamesbondkid2001 chapter 7 . 3/30/2008
Ah, the life of an urban Meowth. Very nice.

Well, on to read some more!

jamesbondkid2001 chapter 6 . 3/30/2008
O.O

I gotta read on...that last little cliffhanger caught me

jamesbondkid2001 chapter 5 . 3/30/2008
hehe...teaching Persian Thunderbolt. Oldest trainer trick in the book. Firefang's trainer was a smart one.

Well, I'm reading on!