Reviews for Not Heaven
Eskimo chapter 1 . 4/26
Do you know, I just spent almost three hours looking for this story, just to read it again. I read it when you first published it and it really stuck with me. It's one of the nicest, most poignant stories I've ever read. Thank you.
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 1 . 1/2
Awww... It was really cute!

Thank you for the fic!
Nocturnal Smile chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Oh my goodness, this was such a treat to read. Excellent story, thank you so much for writing it!
Anon chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Really cute. Slow paced but enjoyable!
RexDna chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
I really love this pairing n the story was amazingly written. . I hope there's more like this.
teresa.wood.752 chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
This was one of my fav naruto x gaara stories. U are a very good writer
Mukuro234 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Awe this is a great fic
Airy89 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Yaaaayy...i love this fic
I think i must save it xDD
Dead account no longer here chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Nice. No, not nice, awesome.
xytera chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Aww, so sweet! I really like how you developed their relationship. Gaara's very attentive towards Naruto, but he's so very sensitive to feelings. It's so cute! Haha, I really did like this story.
SaiSuki 1329 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
That was... wow, that was just amazing, and beautiful and just about moved me to tears. Great job, really. It was wonderfully enchanting. :)
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
loved it
een nihc chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Sigh, it's not heaven, but it's close to that. Love the characterization of Naruto and Gaara and all the details are just fascinating to read. Although I'd prefer that it stays as "brotherly love" because love shouldn't be limited to only romantic feelings, it is still a touching and amazing piece.
InaLaInu chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
how sweet, yet in another way melancholy. or at least it seemed that way to me. loved it!
Varia no Shizue chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Aw, I just love GaaNaru! Then ending is so sweet!