Reviews for Not Heaven
Mukuro234 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Awe this is a great fic
Airy89 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Yaaaayy...i love this fic
I think i must save it xDD
Mizookie chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Nice. No, not nice, awesome.
xytera chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Aww, so sweet! I really like how you developed their relationship. Gaara's very attentive towards Naruto, but he's so very sensitive to feelings. It's so cute! Haha, I really did like this story.
SaiSuki 1329 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
That was... wow, that was just amazing, and beautiful and just about moved me to tears. Great job, really. It was wonderfully enchanting. :)
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
loved it
een nihc chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Sigh, it's not heaven, but it's close to that. Love the characterization of Naruto and Gaara and all the details are just fascinating to read. Although I'd prefer that it stays as "brotherly love" because love shouldn't be limited to only romantic feelings, it is still a touching and amazing piece.
InaLaInu chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
how sweet, yet in another way melancholy. or at least it seemed that way to me. loved it!
Varia no Shizue chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Aw, I just love GaaNaru! Then ending is so sweet!
Anon chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I love the last line. Nice one.
Icestar-0 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Awwwwwww that was really sweet. I can see the vege-ramen and mother!temari XD I do wonder exactly how old they are, though.

lol when Tsunadae got that look I was certain she was playing matchmaker.

love -niki
e313 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
they're adorable; one of the cutest gaara-naruto fics i've ever read without being OC-sappy :)
JessMess chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Brilliant story!

I loved how it was so incharacter! The simplicity of how everything was presented, mixed with the portrail of the characters was very beautiful.

I truely enjoyed this one!

*adds to favorite stories list*
missherlocked chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
This is strangely very cute. It might be happen, lol. I applaud you for making this story this entertaining! :)

Keep writing.

Later.
Sera Luanma chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Finally! A decent GaaNaru fic that doesn't make me hit the back button before getting one page in. I love it. Well written and poignant without being utterly OOC.

Cheers.