Reviews for Shared Enthusiasm
Toni Landin chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
So enjoyable to see more of "enthusiasm". Thank you
LynneBailey chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
This story was amazing...I enjoyed it very much. This has always been my favorite episode...and still is. Great job and thanks for sharing your story. I loved it.
JulieE1976 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
I love this one!
Liz86000 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I've just re-read this story, and it's still so great. I love Michaela & Sully, and you described them, their feelings so well.
McGonagall's Bola chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Very well written piece here. Very in-character, too. :)
Dome Of Silence chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
OMG...

I totally love this.. :)...

Makes the one I just wrote obsolete LMAO! :)
NWHS chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Nice gagfiller. It was implied in the episode but you gave it life. I always laugh when I see Colleen sneaking out of the house after the 'enthusiasm' talk because she could have walked down the stairs and out the front door and they would have been too engrossed with each other to notice or care. LOL
Gemma chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Wow. We can really appreciate their enthusiasm through your narrative. :) It fits so much to the rest of the episode. All the references are beautifully included. For those who know this episode by heart (like me :P) it is a pleasure to read.

The best thing in DQMW is that by the actors' chemistry and the powerful plots we imagine their intimate moments were this kind, and although everything was just a little insinuated we guessed these passionate moments you describe.
Maritza chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Great! I love how they discuss their enthusiastic moments openly. How Sully patiently helps her express herself without fealing shame. And their heated enthusiastic moment wasn't bad either.
Sam chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
This story is wonderfull. I love those stories were you continue a scene as it could have been in the series.

I know this is not much of a feedback but it is a start. The more people write how much they apreciate your stories the more stories you are hopefully going to write...
Kelly chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
I love this story just as much as the others. I hope you continue posting your stories here.