Reviews for You
andysanime chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Really good job though... umm... I wonder if Ryou'll find out that Yugi actually pushed Yami out of the way... not that it would make a difference...
kate chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Please put up chapter 2 soon and hurry
Yamiyugifan chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Hey y did u stop? U can't just leave it like that! Ok so Im wrong u could leave it like that, but then I would be so sad! Finish it please!
SnowsongIsAJaypawFan chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
:) good start!
AnimeKittyLover chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
make more chapters! I like this pairing
Proof of Nothing chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Please don't stop here! Update! PWEASE! (Puppy-dog eyes) I'll even put this on my Story Alert! (And Favorite Story)
SofiaDragon chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Nice, though spell check is not always your friend. Just one example of things you should read out loud and or literally:

“He’s right. Their alright. I am a monster” He said looking at his hands.

“He’s right. They are all right. I am a monster,” he said, looking at his hands.

'Their alright' conjures an image of the group holding an orb of good will. (I'd read it the same as 'Their cards are on the table.') It was fun for my brain to play with that error. As you can see, there was a bit of a punctuation error as well. And who is 'they' in that second statement, anyway? No one agreed with Ryou...

I'd love to read a second chapter! Maybe Ryou replaces Kaiba in the big battle at the end? So few good heartshipping fics!
Ryou's Girl chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Brillant story i can't wait till u post the next chapter!
MyWords-MySolace chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Dear Ra, I like this story. There aren't many RyouxYugi fics (if you know of any good ones, please share them with me), but this one is great. I can't wait for the next chapter! 10/10!
ME chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
i luv it! i can't wait till u write the next chapter!
Mjus chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Well, this was good. Have you ever senn that picture form D. "Do you have a Dark side?"? I couldn't help but to think of it when I read this. I hope you'll update soon :) This can be a really exiting fic
YuGi'S FaN GurL chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Gr8 story i can't wait till u update!
Aisho Ren chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
MORE MORE MORE!
Babora chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
I absolutely love this so far! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Aesa Bast chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Yes, that completely seems like how Ryou might react... darn those pesky Millennium Item Spirits, huh? ;) Everyone really seems in character, and I like how you kept Yami's depression.