Reviews for A Clean Sheet
KarasuAo chapter 24 . 1/21/2015
...I love you. :3
Simple and Brilliant, filled with plenty of detail and relatable characters and moments. I LOVE How you drew out the relationships with each character...I'm a passionate bbrae shipper and this is always how I pictured the way their story should play out. Thank you for this perfect masterpiece, it will sit proudly in my Favorites and I will gladly follow you as well. Keep up the wonderful work!
-Sapphire Raven
Guest chapter 24 . 9/30/2014
I love it! I would say more, but I think my cat plotting to kill me so I must go. Bye!
Dude chapter 24 . 7/4/2014
Wow! This some really good writing!
Leslie chapter 24 . 8/29/2013
Im not even going to lie, I thought I wasn't going to like it from the first few chapters. I thought it would be rushed cause Raven already realized her feelings for BB. But girl you showed me. It was a perfect pace and just freaking mind blowing. LOL u got tears from me on the last chapter. it was absolutely perfect. and haha Natasha was pretty awesome for some reason I pictured her with a southern accent is that weird? LMAO. Anyway amazing fic. BB and Rae for life! :D
Anthony1l chapter 24 . 5/1/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
ZeroPieWilliams chapter 24 . 1/8/2012
this was awesome :3 I LOVED it!
theravenjade chapter 24 . 8/14/2010
Whoo! That was AWESOME! You're a great writer!
arquent chapter 24 . 8/13/2010
Very sweet!
blah chapter 24 . 8/18/2008
ah!i love the ending. i want to print it all out and just...ah!i loved it. really good job. they should make an episode about it!
black angels fall chapter 24 . 4/18/2008
love it
thisaccounthasbeenemptied chapter 24 . 4/3/2007
Great story, I love it a lot. The story was written to perfection. I'd type more, but I'm going to check out all the other stories in your account...
cratbro chapter 24 . 3/14/2007
Aw... so cute...

While I enjoyed reading this, quite a bit in fact, you really need to work on consistency. Like the part where Cyborg and Raven were planning the party, you wrote once that it was a birthday party instead of a welcome-back party. You also once replaced nurse with medic. Etc. Good job all the same, though.
cratbro chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
I find it a little odd that you describe Terra as a telekinetic. While she does use her mind to manipulate matter, she only has control over earth, specifically rocks and dirt. That sounds more like a stonechild. Good story, so far, though I will try and review at the end.
Tara Logan chapter 2 . 12/17/2006
bbxrae sux! never once did they get together in the series! ever! and as everyone clearly saw in things change, bb is still deeply in love with terra! so you hate terra, that's your problem, but she never STOLE bb from raven! raven never had him, and she never will!
mercurysdemon chapter 16 . 9/1/2006
this is not a flame merely a correction. Terra is not a telekinetic Raven is. Terra is a geomancer