Reviews for The Beginning of the End
JunoMagic chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Because I just happened on this jewel among that other rubbish out there... and I am really glad that I could convince you. I reread it just now. And it is really very good. :-)
Kayla Jane chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
oh poor pip... he had such a hard time with it! and no reaction from diamond at all! that must bum a guys spirit!::turns to diamond:: now this is for what you did to poor pip all those years!

::diamond is sitting (tied) to a chair, she is gagged and there is a scared look in her eyes:: since we're on the edge of this cliff... i just want to give you a nice view of scenery!

::starts pushing diamonds chair towards edge. you can hear mufled sobs through the hankercheif:: bye bye! ::shoves chair off cliff:: i feel much better now!

ty! saphiraemrys
Estella Brandybuck chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Yikes! Poor Pippin... interesting to get his perspective here.

-Estella
nir meril chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Oh, that's so sad. Makes me hate Diamond all the more, i mean i could see her not wanting the marrage but did she have to be such a bitch about it. Feed her to the wargs! You really should make her die some cruel death in one of your stories. That would be freaking awesome!
The Lady of Mirkwood chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
I think the angst monkey just about died right there. I REALLY HATE DIAMOND!HATE! HATE!(there's no way to make the letters bigger...) Poor Pippin...*cries for the hobbit torture* *sobs, because she just thought about how TRULY depressing this is, especially the drinking. Boohoo*

Seriously, the angst-monkey isn't moving...
A Bit Closer Johnny chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Oh! Such angst...Poor Pippin! I'm just happy he and Ivy are together.