Reviews for Apologies
Reader chapter 4 . 12/13/2009
I love your alternate ending. Cordy, Wes, and Gunn truly did not show Angel the understanding he deserved, and it is nice to see them get their comeuppance.
Lux-0 chapter 4 . 2/23/2008
Best of the 4 by far.
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
well written but not my favorite fic since i do feel Angel completely abondoned them and the mission. the only thing i could never understand was why they were all so bent out of shape over him not doing anything to help W&H lawyers when dru and darla um... crahsed the soire, they totally got what they deserved; they were less than innocent. think cordy, wes and gunn should have been more understanding, but other than that they had nothing to apologise for.
Pyret chapter 4 . 10/10/2007
crying...this is a god stoty i like it werey mutch:P
Kelsey chapter 4 . 11/17/2001
OMG - That was really good!

I'm a total hog for Those "Lack of Respect on The Fang Gang's Part - It wasn't his fault, post-Epiphany type things.

This was perfect, I really like the alternate endings!
Teleri chapter 4 . 9/27/2001
Very nice, it brings a whole new element to forgiveness. Good job
Sara chapter 4 . 7/18/2001
Awwwwwwwww... *still crying*
Jenna chapter 4 . 4/9/2001
That was really good, if I was the teary type, it would have brought me to tears, it was sad. Who's point of view was it from though, a collective we, or like Cordelia? Anyway, another chapter, please!
Shandethe chapter 4 . 4/6/2001
Oh Lord, this is SO good! It's just what I needed to hold me over until they start showing the new eps! Keep this up, I love it!
moonbunny317 chapter 4 . 4/6/2001
Please keep writing this. This is such a great story! I love it! It feels real. I like stories with the Host in them, so maybe you could mention him again or something. This is going in my favorites folder. I like the angsty stuff. so... GREAT STORY and PLEASE KEEP WRITING! :)
Python Chick chapter 4 . 4/4/2001
I liked this series, including this last 'what if' piece. Great job!
Mandy chapter 1 . 4/3/2001
Great story! I've been waiting for someone else besides me to realize that Cordy and the group need to do some apologizing as well! This story says exactly what I think should have been said to them.
Serri chapter 3 . 3/30/2001
Very good story. And exactly right. I was thinking the same exact thing when Darla showed up on the scene. Why didn't they get it! Your points about waiting until it was to late to do anything about the girl were well founded as well. Again, good story
EclecticKitty chapter 1 . 3/30/2001
great story
Chloe Davis chapter 1 . 3/28/2001
I totally agree. :) Can't wait to keep reading. And there's mention of Buffy (if minor), which always makes me happy, since I'm a big B/A fan.