Reviews for Interim Report
Furitaurus chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
A good story, decent detail without being explicit, like the part where Nooj decapitated that Coeurl. I am begining to see major scars forming on his young mind already.

Speaking of Coeurls, or fiends in general for that matter. The idea that you have given genders to each fiend species and that they breed like all other animals is a refreshing concept. Virtually everyone in FFNet sticks to the idea that the fiends are merely the result of pyreflies grouping together and taking a physical form. Giving what i already know of you, would you agree that this is your own attempt (consciously or otherwise) to steer the world of FFX-2 away from creationism and towards evolution?

Although the spelling in this story is flawless, one sentence did grab my attention- 'In fact, he was not longer diverted by any sort of fear.' should that 'not' be a 'no'?
Steel Balrog chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
What a great story. I thoroughly enjoyed this. Especially Nooj's defial of the elders, refusing to break. Elegantly written and masterfully executed. I love your stories.
Seashell110 chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
What's your problem, man?

My grammer is horrible? That's cuz people down here in the dirty self talk like that! FYI, I'm black. A southern black girl and we just happen to talk like that down here in Florida.

I'm proud of my race, and if you think my idea of a story is immature then don't read the damn thing! But, immaturity itself is within you when you flame my story and I didn't say a word to you!

What did I ever do to you, huh?

I don't want people like you reading my stories if your gonna be that way. There are plenty of other people who put themselves into their stories.

Now you go puke your foul mouth off, I don't care.

But I won't let you or anyone else say otherwise what is and what isn't mature about my writing.

And, boy, I know you better think twice before you say something about my race, or the way I talk! And you better check your attitude at the door!

You better recognise who you talking to!

-Shelbie Kelly(Seashell110)
DarkenedPetals chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
I dont know what to say cos anything i do say won't be good enough for this story, it was amazing, it was just so...so...BRILLIANT, i cant say how great it was i dont think any words can, the description was the best i've EVER read! EVER! i mean including actually books that are sold in shops! It was that good!

You portrayed Nooj so well! It was excellent!

I think this is a great piece!
Yuna-flowering chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
You portray Nooj well. I can't say much more than that. Good job :)
0MEGA chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Wow Miss Ikon, You give Nooj s-s-such depth it's amazing... you are such a great writer... I hope you got my apoligy about what my freind put I am terribly sorry... Please remember I did not write that I am soo sorry about her... it will never happen again... Promise.
B D chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
This was a good story and a good character illustration. You give Nooj so much depth...it's amazing. The couerl little one was a stroke of genius-that's a beautiful parallel. Perhaps you'll write your next piece on it?