Reviews for Zero One One Zero One
semi-god chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Oh, this is beautiful. Even though I prefer Satsuki x Yuzuriha more, I can't deny the fact that this is probably the best Satsuki-related fic I've ever read. (And I've read many! Satsuki is my favourite character after all.)

Yes, Satsuki's character was pretty close to the original. To start writing codes at a critical moment... it's just too cute! The only thing I was left wondering was the thing with Yuto. What did she actually feel for him? She just forgot him as soon as she got to sleep with Kanoe? It bothered me a bit. In my opinion it would be best if there'd be at least a little explanation what actually happened to her feelings towards Yuto. After all, at the beginning of the fic you let us understand that she has at least some kind of feelings towards him, too.

(I don't know if I could explain this right, but hopefully you got the picture.)

Then, the codes. At first I thought that they are just for decoration, but the simplicity of that one code (right after the scene where Kanoe asks Satsuki for tea) made me think about them more. And finally at the end... I agree with the others, the last line just gives you the chills. It's wonderful.

That's all I had to say. I love you.
Tyramir chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
That last bit of code gave me the chills.
Hofftailing chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
What a strange couple, but you made it work in this. Both Kanoe and Satsuki stay in character. Too bad they didn't have a scenario like this in the anime/manga though- it's hot.

The ending was especially creepy and brings up images from the anime.
artemis-nz chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
i enjoyed reading this, i think it matched Satsuki's character quite well.