Reviews for Reflections of a Consumptive Mind
lenokiie chapter 10 . 5/22/2013
Oh he survived :D yay! lol well this was a nicely written story! You helped to expand my vocabulary hahaha I thank you for that :)
lenokiie chapter 9 . 5/22/2013
Damn I was hoping for more chemistry between Remus and Tollie xD oh well
lenokiie chapter 7 . 5/22/2013
holy eff heres the drama!
lenokiie chapter 6 . 5/22/2013
Such a cynic hahaha or realist whichever you prefer
lenokiie chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
Look at them sharing secrets how cute!
lenokiie chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
Awww despite his mean appearance, Severus actually cares for Remus :)
lenokiie chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
What a pair of detestable little girls o.O
lenokiie chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Whoa that was mind blowing. A different approach to a wizard's point of view, very nice! And the ending to the chapter, wow, ain't he conflicted.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 10 . 3/16/2010
Ok, however you saved Tollie, I don't care, I'm just glad you did.

Wonderful, wonderful story about somebody new and somebody we almost never hear about.

And your ideas on philosopy were amazing.

Keep writing!
Midnight's Violet Haze chapter 10 . 6/30/2009
Wow! This a truly amazing story and you are a truly gifted writer! This OC is byfar the best I've ever come across and I doubt I'll ever see another of Tollie's caliber. He's very likeable, but still real. He's definitely not perfect, but there's something about him that makes him an idol of sorts. I really love the past you gave him and how, despite his similarities to Sirius, you made him his own person. Your diverse perspective on the war, pure-blood-mania and the HP world in general was an absolute pleasure to read. You've got a lot of good ideas. I was a bit disapointed at the end because it meant that I wouldn't get to see Tollie anymore, but it was still a wonderful story! Please keep writing, your words are a gift to all readers on fanfiction, something truly original.
Mizuki hikari chapter 10 . 6/23/2005
I love your fic. and poor remus *sniff*
Pickledishkiller chapter 10 . 3/27/2005
HUZZAH! This was a truly awesome story, though some parts confused me, but that's mostly cos I wasn't always paying close enough attention. Cheers to you, *applause*
Pickledishkiller chapter 5 . 3/13/2005
Dude! This is so awesome. You seriously cpture the dark aspects of the war and how people treat other people, ect... THIS IS SO BLOODY GOOD!
HP-Scriptor chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Hi there. I would like to invite you to check out a unique Harry Potter-based roleplay site, Sonora Academy of Witchcraft and Wizardry. We are currently in search of talented writers like yourself to join our community that is a spin off of JK's wonderful world. My profile describes Sonora in more detail and the link can be found there. Applications are being accepted for student, professor, and other creative characters(ghosts, elves, garden creatures, etc.). I hope to see you next term!

Thanks!

Lisa, Authoress of Headmistress Marnett at Sonora Academy
Pickledishkiller chapter 2 . 2/21/2005
Yeah... Tollies family sounds like a loverly land of lillies and love. Hehehe