Reviews for Nightmares: Dreaming Truth in Waking
Hummingbird2 chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
Very intriguing, thank you.
IchthusFish chapter 2 . 3/13/2006
Well that was... a little freaky.

Freaky is good.

Would the "evil, vicious, mutant bunny monsters" be Plot Bunnies by any chance? Have been having a few problems with them myself.
Soon to be world renown Gracie chapter 2 . 1/12/2006
This was really good!
jaws chapter 2 . 2/27/2005
very interesting story, I like the plot . . . not sure it's finished though, but the transitions were a little jumpy and it made it harder to follow what was happening. You were trying to show how dreams would work in this nature, I realize, but it's still little more iritating . . . keep up the good work
jen chapter 2 . 2/20/2005
Oh, that was bloody brilliant! Haven't been reading much Enterprise fic lately, but this one was worth my while! Thanks for a great story.
Rinne chapter 2 . 2/18/2005
Wow, this really is an awesome story. I particularly liked your use of the bunnies, definitely a Buffy influence there ;-)
Luna chapter 2 . 2/18/2005
Nicely done.
Cha Oseye Tempest Thrain chapter 2 . 2/18/2005
Evil mutant pink bunnies? They get in EVERYWHERE!

I definitely like this.
spike247uk chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
great chapter - very intriquing!

looking forward to more soon ;o)
Luna chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Intense story. Begging for it tbc...
CordleiaBlack chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
O - This is good. Trip & Malcolm are my favorite Enterprise characters, especially when they're together.

I liked the balance, the contrasts between the different Dream Malcolm & Trips, the little bit of slashiness without really being slashy. Just perfect!

Just so you know, I read this yesterday & I had a really freaky dream last night! Only a few movies have given me nightmares, never a story though. So... Cool!

I'll be looking for your update!
sashsweetie chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
oh, very dark! you are planning to continue, right? i hope so! :D
Rinne chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Wow. Really well written and an interesting idea.
Cha Oseye Tempest Thrain chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Cool. I like. Mind over matter... and a little more than that.