Reviews for New Beginnings
KW Jordan chapter 8 . 9/2/2009
C'mon, give us an update. I loved what I've read so far and I want more!

hugs,

KW
LivinginBedlam chapter 8 . 4/21/2009
*growl* cliffhanger... meanie.

D

Love it!

Really great job. I'm kind of addicted to this story lol.

Really awsome. *thumbs up*
sye5 chapter 8 . 3/10/2007
please continue soon..this is great!
jamjar666 chapter 8 . 1/25/2006
have to say its great. normaly sceptical about first person and femslash but wow you maneged to pull both off. please for gods sack keep writing it, though i simpithise on the holl sidtraked starting other storys and get'in the block but pleas keep it going it'll be worth it for every one.
Tara101 chapter 8 . 1/25/2006
I like it. What happened to the rest though? Keep it up!
Charming Angel from S chapter 8 . 1/24/2006
this story is too good for not being updated. please continue

I really like it
adict chapter 8 . 10/19/2005
keep righting!
Sakura cc chapter 8 . 7/3/2005
:O Nice, i just started with the Buffy/Faith pairing and let me say this is my fav story _ or at least the best i'v found since i started looking...anywa Update soon _
screaminheathen69 chapter 8 . 6/23/2005
Poor Faithy. More, please!
Old Man Panda chapter 8 . 6/16/2005
Great story, once again you've gotten me interested in a ship pairing I don't normally go for, Faith Buffy, but again it's just so damn cute! I can't wait to see what else you do.
bnf4ever chapter 8 . 6/1/2005
i just started to read this today. it is amazing. i started reading and couldn't stop. couldn't even finish work because i needed to read this story. please update very soon, i can't wait to see what happens next.
Dark Gotham chapter 8 . 6/1/2005
Good chapter I like it a lot.
calarizfan chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
I just came across your story. I love it. I love the idea of Faith and Buffy. Please continue and update soon. Please
Badducky chapter 7 . 4/12/2005
Buffy not giving juicy details really made me feel like her love for Faith is very important. I think that if she would have gone in to detail it would have appeared to cheepen their experience. Good job. I hope we don't have to wait as long for the next chapter!
screaminheathen69 chapter 7 . 4/8/2005
Very well done indeed! More, please!