Reviews for Falling Away
The-Rogue-Girl chapter 44 . 11/17
I just found this story & I love it! Eagerly awaiting more! (Feeds bunny in hopes of more plot)
kloveyaoi1 chapter 3 . 6/5
Brother- otouto, aniki, nii-chan... that's all I got so far...
KuramaShadowFoxYokai chapter 1 . 5/30
I hope you update soon. Its such a good story. I really want to see if the four become a fourway mate since from what I read they did some sort of ritual that bond them together. And it sounds like a mating ritual I read in another fanfic from another show. I would rather see them kill the Miko but if they can find another way to stop her I'm all for it. You are the only one that had continued a FanFic of these two. Every other Fanfic I read left on.a cliff hanger and were not updated since 06-08. Since yours was updated recently I take it your not finished yet. I do really hope there a Mpreg once al is said and done. If you would like any Ideas I got a ton and I am always glad to help another fan of anime. Please update soon.
Plip chapter 43 . 5/24
I hope you keep your partner SessXInu unchanged despite the happened with Miroku. Honestly I would not like anyone to get into their relationship.

Love this story.
Ani chapter 43 . 5/24
SparklingSnowfall chapter 44 . 5/12
Wow! This is amazing! Sorry it has taken me so long to review. I love this, especially Sesshoumaru's intimate behavior with Inuyasha and Miroku's changes as well. Thank you so much for updating it. I'm excited and looking forward to seeing what you do next. I really need to re-read the story as I've forgotten so much of it. Fun times ahead! :) Oh, and I hope they don't have to kill Kagome to separate her from all the evil crap. I hope they can save her. I'm not a fan of hers, but she's under an evil influence. These guys need to find out the source of it. Woohoo! Thanks again! :)
angelwings122189 chapter 44 . 4/24
More please
Insanity-Chi chapter 44 . 2/17
i love the update. i cant wait for the next one! thank you for writing this story and maybe i can read your original?
Insane Teddy Bear chapter 44 . 2/6
Is this going to become a foursome between them? Because I am completely okay with that. Especially considering the fact that SessxInuxMiro has become my favorite pairing for this anime.
Andomiyu Orokatta chapter 44 . 2/4
I was so excited when I saw you'd posted another chapter! It sounds like Miroku's gotten sexy - wish I could see a picture instead of just using my imagination :D
ladytokyo chapter 44 . 2/3

SadieSadie chapter 44 . 2/2
I got so excited to see an update. lovely writing as always!
boneheart chapter 1 . 2/1
I just started this fic but I looked at when you first started and im happy to know you came back to finish it :)
Seylin chapter 44 . 2/1
I'm still enjoying this as much as when I first started reading it. Keep up the good work!
Nikkie23534 chapter 44 . 2/1
Oh goodness! Sesshomaru is having a splash fight!? Now, I've heard everything! LOL!
But, seriously...
All hail the great and powerful Onyxlight! Thank you so much for bringing the wickedly awesome story back into our midst!
Miroku's change was the biggest and most intriguing development of the whole thing.
A human hanyou... I love it! Tibade's explanation was genius, and it really seemed to fit well. It would make sense. Two beings from different species coming together, there would be some sort of transference somewhere. A give and take, if it were. That's awesome! I wonder if it would work for Sango and him? If she was strong enough to be Tibade's mate, would she change as well? Maybe her being barren would reverse itself.
I hope they find a solution for Kagome, and soon. I don't think they need to kill her. She's a bitch, and needs to be dealt with! But, she's also being manipulated by a force 100x stronger than she's dealt with. This, Entropy, is the real problem!
Anyway, awesome chapter! It was really great to see another posting from you!

B reading U!