Reviews for Falling Away
Asterkanya chapter 7 . 8/17
I LOVE DICKS AND SMUT FCK YASS
Wfest chapter 45 . 8/1
Boy, this was one hell of a ride for the reader as well. What an amazing and well written story! Incredible plot! I just love what you did with the four main characters, especially the changes in their relation to each other (and of course the new superpowers!). I will certainly follow this story and would love to know more about your other original work.
Wolf'sVine chapter 45 . 5/22
Well, this is certainly a truly complex fic. I think you wrote something interesting and different and unique and special, but it's very hard not to get pissed at certain parts. And, I have a few questions too. I can honestly say with all eagerness that I'm anxious to read any other chapters you decide to put up... which will hopefully be soon. Now, the reasons why I'm pissed off: I guess to start with, is cuz I'm upset that Sesshomaru seems to be the one who gets the short end of the stick, cuz I feel like he's the only one in his and Inuyasha's relationship that's really trying. It feels like that Inuyasha is just... No, neither of that is true. I know they're both trying and certain parts of their relationship is hard on both of them, but I DO think that there's a bit of unfairness to Sesshomaru. I know he's messed up and he's hurt Inuyasha, but it kinda feels that other's don't give much consideration to how much it hurts Sesshomaru to know that he has to share his love with someone else. I'm not sure I'm putting this right. And, I'm sorry for dragging this out, but I needed to write this to find a way to understand why something about how Sesshomaru is being treated in this fic is bugging me so much. It's obviously clear I'm confused about my own thoughts involving this so I'm gonna just leave it alone. But I'll leave this in my review cuz maybe you'll understand. I'm honestly not trying to be mean, I'm just... confused on my own reactions. Perhaps it's simply that I favor Sesshomaru and I want the best for him. Ah, well. Onto my questions. Why isn't Inuyasha as possessive as Sesshomaru? Will Miroku be okay? A lot of changes has happened to him in this fic and I do actually like him, so... I hope he is. And, what's gonna be happening in the next chapter cuz this snippet was really intriguing! I think my review might be kinda hard to understand in certain parts cuz I'm obviously confused and for that I'm sorry. I hope you know, though, that I think this fic is completely fascinating and I hope my babbling didn't make you angry or think I don't appreciate this one-of-a-kind fic. Cuz I feel very deeply for this fic.
riseofthewolf chapter 3 . 2/11/2016
Kagome. You die now.
PhoenixVixenRosezeria chapter 23 . 2/10/2016
please Update
Thrashing-Light chapter 44 . 12/28/2015
hey! i hope you still continue this! i cant wait to figure out what happens next. please please please dont abandon this! i love sesshoumaru/inu fics esp with a splash of kouga!
The-Rogue-Girl chapter 44 . 11/17/2015
I just found this story & I love it! Eagerly awaiting more! (Feeds bunny in hopes of more plot)
LaTeSt CrAzE chapter 3 . 6/5/2015
Brother- otouto, aniki, nii-chan... that's all I got so far...
PhoenixVixenRosezeria chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
I hope you update soon. Its such a good story. I really want to see if the four become a fourway mate since from what I read they did some sort of ritual that bond them together. And it sounds like a mating ritual I read in another fanfic from another show. I would rather see them kill the Miko but if they can find another way to stop her I'm all for it. You are the only one that had continued a FanFic of these two. Every other Fanfic I read left on.a cliff hanger and were not updated since 06-08. Since yours was updated recently I take it your not finished yet. I do really hope there a Mpreg once al is said and done. If you would like any Ideas I got a ton and I am always glad to help another fan of anime. Please update soon.
Plip chapter 43 . 5/24/2015
I hope you keep your partner SessXInu unchanged despite the happened with Miroku. Honestly I would not like anyone to get into their relationship.

Love this story.
Ani chapter 43 . 5/24/2015
SparklingSnowfall chapter 44 . 5/12/2015
Wow! This is amazing! Sorry it has taken me so long to review. I love this, especially Sesshoumaru's intimate behavior with Inuyasha and Miroku's changes as well. Thank you so much for updating it. I'm excited and looking forward to seeing what you do next. I really need to re-read the story as I've forgotten so much of it. Fun times ahead! :) Oh, and I hope they don't have to kill Kagome to separate her from all the evil crap. I hope they can save her. I'm not a fan of hers, but she's under an evil influence. These guys need to find out the source of it. Woohoo! Thanks again! :)
angelwings122189 chapter 44 . 4/24/2015
More please
SecretHS-SleepyMom chapter 44 . 2/17/2015
i love the update. i cant wait for the next one! thank you for writing this story and maybe i can read your original?
Insane Teddy Bear chapter 44 . 2/6/2015
Is this going to become a foursome between them? Because I am completely okay with that. Especially considering the fact that SessxInuxMiro has become my favorite pairing for this anime.
1,103 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »