Reviews for Jenkins' Story
Guest chapter 2 . 4/17/2015
Frankly speaking: this fanfiction is one hell of a job so far. The characters seem quite engaging, and yes it certainly is a fitting tribute to Jenkins. However I do hope that the Covenant side to the story can be continued. .. after all, the addition of the Arbiter made Halo a more diverse franchise overall. Keep the stuff up. It's clearly working!
Darth Shenomee chapter 2 . 8/18/2006
Awsome. I felt so sory for prt Jenkins in the book. It would be cool to think that he's sti alive and fighting the infection out of him.
LostKeyMousey chapter 2 . 7/27/2005
this story is really awsome, and it seems to be the only jenkins based onesaround

you really have to keep going with this, i can't wait to find out what happens next
Sarge McCla chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
continue
Warp Ligia Obscura chapter 2 . 3/4/2005
Continue!
Dragon Scales 13 chapter 2 . 2/21/2005
Woah, KILLER chapter. And don't thank me, it was my pleasure to review a Mary-Sue-less masterpiece with a plot that doesn't shake under scrutiny.

Does this mean that Jenkins might have a chance of being a hero, or will the infection come up and screw him out of nowhere?

Only time will tell. (I always wanted to say that, it sounds SO cool!)

Consider yourself lucky, soldier, because you made it to my Favorite Authors List! The THIRD person in over two years! This also means that I better see more from you, or you will face my wrath. _

Right, on subject, continue!
Warrior of Virtue chapter 2 . 2/18/2005
Cool. Update soon. I have an idea for later (much later) in this fic.

The infection in Jenkens starts to regress until Jenkens becomes a hybrid like Johnson. IE: He looks human and keeps his mind but his abilities are enhanced remarkably.
Master Chief Petty Officer chapter 2 . 2/18/2005
Pretty nice. I was wondering what hapened to Jenkins when i read that last part. Nice little twist. can't wait to read the next one.
Dragon Scales 13 chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Wow, poor Jenkins. He just got through one hell and is trapped in ANOTHER one. Can you write some more on this, like his struggle with the parasite in cold space? AWESOME FIC!

~Dragon Scales 13~
Mr. 125 chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Odd. But smart setting. Write more!
Warrior of Virtue chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
This is interesting. Please continue.
Master Chief Petty Officer chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Very good, however, i have to point out one thing, the electromagnetic pulse (EMP) only affects machinery, not organic forms. I'll give you that Jenkins has the standard neural implants all UNSC personnel have, but the flood infection form would have been unaffected.

Otherwise, a great story. Felt bad for Jenkins even before i read the books, but he just went through hell.