Reviews for A Week of Fate
Leighton chapter 10 . 6/9/2012
That was like the best fanfic ive ever read
Caskettfan723 chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
good job
rajen48 chapter 12 . 7/16/2006
This fic is amazing! You're an incredible writer. I hope you write more Friends fic because I've read all your fic and loved them! D
diehardRRfan chapter 12 . 5/8/2005
great! i loved it! you're an awesome writer. cant wait for more of your stuff
just perfect chapter 12 . 5/6/2005
great chapter.. i really loved this story.. it is one of my favorites.. im so glad that u wrote it and i cant wait for your next story.. i know that it will be just as good and maybe even better.. great job!
ohdang3 chapter 12 . 5/5/2005
*appluade*...out of all the fics i read this fic is the one im always waiting for to update because i love it so much!...they finnaly have a happy ending...great job...
rachgreengeller chapter 12 . 5/5/2005
and they lived happily ever after...aw
Tina Chaves1 chapter 11 . 4/22/2005
I love you! *squeals in delight* That was really great, I literally gasped here when I got the allert! ;)

“I wanna start making the right choices now, Ross,” she softly spoke.

He bobbed his head, “I respect that.”

“And I wanna make them with you.”

- OK, perfect! The whole thing was... so sweet and honest and true and... Ross and Rachel-y ;) So heart felt.. Aw, just amazing. Really loved this fic and this part lived up to the expectations the previous chapters created ;) That's really hard to do, so my applauds to you :)
diehardRRfan chapter 11 . 4/22/2005
aw... that was so sweet! i loved it! you're awesome! i cant wait to see how it ends.
rossrachmonchan and celis ray chapter 11 . 4/21/2005
hey this si good i liked how you werent too shy to do a more romanic chapter with ross and rach, please read our stories and review them too like i do yours, loved it please continue asap
rachgreengeller chapter 11 . 4/21/2005
yay! lobster lovin is the best!
just perfect chapter 11 . 4/21/2005
wow.. great chapter.. i absolutely loved it! omg.. you had me at the edge of my seat the entire time.. im soo glad that they are back together.. that week just showed them how much it hurts to see the other one with someone else.. im glad that they worked things out.. and that she forgave him! great job.. can wait for the next chapter.. please update soon
FriendsHolic chapter 10 . 4/21/2005
I thought it was well written, Rachel handled herself well. James seems like a really nice guy.

I can't wait to find out what Ross came to talk about. Update ASAP!
FriendsHolic chapter 9 . 4/21/2005
Good chapter... although i don't think it's a good idea for her to wear the dress either. I think it might open up some dispute. But then against that's always interesting.
celia ray and rossrachmonchan chapter 10 . 4/14/2005
hey this was great! i wonder what ross and rachel are going to talk about?hehehe well this was a LONG and wonderful chapter i really enjoyed it please post chapter 11 on sunday cant wait!