Reviews for Avalanche!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
Cool! Is there a sequel to this story?
Kell Shadows chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
Up-date! I'm dying to see what's going to happen next! )
ImmatureChild chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
But why, why isn't the chapter complete so I can know what happend! XP I've read all the Chris/Emerald stories and I'd love to read more. Sooo good.
RinCoKenn chapter 4 . 9/20/2011
Whoa!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 4 . 5/19/2011
i love it! can't wait for more!
Luna636 chapter 4 . 1/26/2010
Wow! So sad! I hope she wakes up! :( Great story!
Seraphine chapter 4 . 1/23/2008
I certainly hope you're not proving to be one of those authors whose stories I read/love/can't stand to see disappear, only to find the author has disappeared...that would be sad. Le sigh... However, I do wish to point out that this story (although it's been a few years since my last 'get back into old favorite shows' hype) has caught me up-I love the way you integrated Christina/Emerald into the story, and I greatly enjoyed reading your dialogue. Too many fanfic authors have a habit of making their dialogue sound STILTED. This was so natural I could have been talking to Wing or Em. Good work!

-~Seraphine~-
evilbeckles chapter 4 . 12/11/2006
no... update please! this is like the only fanfiction i have read in about a year and im hooked again just from your stories.

i love your fanfics they are soo well writen PLEASE update i will give you cookies MILLIES COOKIES!

oh and about the hard corse and 2 job thing i know how u feel as i have the same problem (prob not as bad as im only 17)
Angel362 chapter 4 . 2/14/2006
good god you must update! (pretty please with poesies on top?) Angel x
KissMyAft chapter 3 . 11/22/2005
this is not an official review for ''avalanche''

THIS IS AN OFFICIAL REVIEW FOR "YOU KNOW YOU NEED A VACATION FROM A VACATION WHEN"

if u don't wish to continue "YKYNAVFAVW" then please write to me at & tell me so & give to me "YKYNAVFAVW" so i can put it under my TMNT author name of Leo Oneal...this story needs to be continued so TMNT fans can find out what happens to Leo, Don, Mikey, Raph, Splinter, April, Casey & Kameko

this story is too good of a ninja turtle story to be left some wheres forgotten on an old and lonely shelf gathering only dust and cobwebs
LOSTrocker chapter 4 . 11/17/2005
Well, my Mighty Ducks phase as come back to bite me in the tail feathers. LOL! So, I've been going back and reading some fanfictions. I'm glad I've stummbled across this one. It's one of my favs so far. I hope Em wakes up. Please update soon!
KissMyAft chapter 2 . 11/7/2005
this is not a official review for 'avalanche'

THIS IS AN OFFICIAL REVIEW FOR "WHEN YOU KNOW THAT YOU NEED A VACATION FROM YOUR VACATION WHEN"

AS SOON AS POSSIBLE please write and post the next new chap to "YKYNAVFAVW" so i can find out what happens to Leo, Don, Mikey, Raph, and everyone else

if u do not wish to continue this story please get in contact with me at and tell me so and i will put it in my TMNT author name AND WILL CONTINUE IT

this story is too good of a story to be left somewheres forgotten on an old and lonely shelf gathering only dust and cobwebs
KissMyAft chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
this is not a official review for ''Avalanche''

THIS IS AN OFFICIAL REVIEW FOR "When You Know That You Need A Vacation From Your Vacation When"

"WYKTYNAVFYVW" is too good of a ninja turtle story to be left somewheres forgotten on an old and lonely shelf gathering only dust and cobwebs

if u do not wish to continue this story then please let me have it and continue it under my own TMNT author name ASAP PLEASE GET IN CONTACT WITH ME at AND TELL ME OF YOUR DECISION

Leo, Don, Mikey, and Raph deserve to be continued in this story!
Perchance to Write chapter 4 . 9/29/2005
After a tough day (I had a reviewer problem at school), it was a joy to click on and see this! I agree with whoever reviewed before me! Awesome story! Awesome Dive-action! Completely and totally IC! Also, I loved the remark about with "plague!" I can't remember if it had like or as in it, but great metaphor or simile! Seriously! Also, once more, excellent grammar, my friend! Really top notch! It's a breath of Canadian air to read something like this! Also, the plot is thickening nicely, so I'm getting excited! As for the not updating, I totally can relate! I have a story in its eighth chapter now, and two more that are done but haven't posted! So, anyway, when you get around to it, post 'em! I can't wait to read them!

Anyway, great job again, and can't wait until you get time to write!

Dev
SaphireCatElf chapter 4 . 9/29/2005
Good chapter, great story, I really like it, just don't let her die ok? *whimpers* character deaths are very hard on my simplistic mind, Koodoos Emerald!