Reviews for The Game of Life
eyebestraven chapter 11 . 7/1/2016
LOVED IT! AWESOME!
Free chapter 11 . 12/24/2014
Thank you very much for this wonderful story ! I really enjoyed it, although I would say that the events too quickly follow each other. Thanks again.)))
Dark raven chapter 8 . 1/2/2014
Love ur story

U came up with a unique theme
Avamys chapter 11 . 8/9/2013
Not bad, but I think everything happened too quickly. There is not much between the fights, and thefights are far too short. About Starfire being weird, Raven should have done some investigation. Overall, the length needs improvement, and the content as well.
CruelestNightmare chapter 11 . 12/14/2012
I love this story! I especially like the cliffhangers! You will become one of my favorite stories! hooray for Raven and Robin!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/22/2012
Awesome simply awesome
Wisegirl chapter 8 . 7/16/2011
Why,Why? I'll get you… I won't I don't kill people!
Wisegirl chapter 8 . 7/16/2011
Why,Why? I'll get you… I won't I don't kill people!
e chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
birthmark is the best
billionsofblue chapter 11 . 4/20/2009
That was sweet:)
The Starry Puzzle chapter 11 . 7/2/2007
Awesome story! Sure, the ending was a bit sappy but apart from that, I liked the story. Great job! Keep it up! )
Annavi chapter 11 . 3/16/2007
AMAZING! you are a simply a great writer for lack of a better word. I hope to see great things from you and that you never lower your expectations for yourself or for others, if its not good, tell them! I however, have almost no problem with this story except, if Elektrana put a spell on them to show their true feelings to each other, then wouldn't Elektrana know that Raven was lying about what she had said to Robin when she was with Malchoir? Otherwise, great story!

Vianna
youknowimbetterthanyou chapter 11 . 2/21/2006
the ending was a bit corny, but it fit it so well. this was a superb story.
youknowimbetterthanyou chapter 10 . 2/21/2006
i love cyborg and elektrana

and the ending was so sweet
youknowimbetterthanyou chapter 9 . 2/21/2006
no. no way. you're so evil