Reviews for So a Guy Walks Into a Bar
jj chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
oh wow
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
*Adds to faves immediately* Wow... this story is like the interpretation of 'a tiny dot of light in darkness'. Great to know Kakashi is not completely alone...
cherry-s-twin chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
thats a REALLY good story! (i forgot to review the other story of ur freind, u know, the one this is after, but tell her its REALLY good aswell, and give her one of these (the other's for you)

*hands you 2 Giant Cookies* you deserve them ]

*gives another one* for Kakashi ]
Ashcat chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Wow... that is dark. The original was pretty sad. It's amazing how you wormed some... glimpses of faint light how Kakashi does have comrades who will take care of him. It makes me feel a little less depressed to know they are taking 'care' of him...
beachlass chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
And while we are on the subject of how incredible your writing is; let me enthuse about your grasp of friendship and support and coping with situations in which 'I'm sorry' is really fucking inadequate.

This is another beautifully written story.
Tsukiyomi the Kami chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Hehe, funny. 'Fictional little goldfish'... Good job pulling of the Kakashi talking about Rin and Obito, too. Great 1-shot. -.
darkbastet596 chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
now that is depressing. i actually read chivera's fic a while ago, and i saw your summary and thought, why not? not i'm gonna be on a depressing spree and read nothing but suicide and death for a week. *sigh*
alliedoll chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
very good slice of life short fic. captured the moment very good.
wellduh chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
The jounin guys don't get written about a lot, so this is great. Getting drunk. Kakashi... well, he needs it, poor guy. Your portrayals of Asuma and Genma were amazing- Asuma's perspective, and Genma seemed entirely real to me. Great writing.
alescA chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
you should write more with asuma genma and kakashi

YOu write them very well. more soon, ne?
MissxRae chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
I read this AND 'Cure My Tragedy'! They're both GOOD! This one was quite amusing, especially Genma's persona in this fic. I also admire the male bonding Kakashi, Asuma, and Genma had. Good times!
driftingwanderer chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
interesting... keep writing.
link no miko chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Wow. Just, wow. This was beautiful and awesome and perfectly in character and just...awesome. Angsty but not overdone and I just want to glomp them all.

Loved Kakashi putting his head down on the table. I dunno why, but that image just stays in my head and I love it. Like...vulnerable but fighting it!Kakashi image. *loves*

Thank you for the fic! It's a good thing Chev told you to write it, because this totally and completely deserved and needed to be written. Awesomeness.
Kepelus chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Great characterization of Asuma; you've got the balance of the fun goofball and the serious concerned buddy down well. And I like the constant Kurenai references in his thoughts. The only thing is that the Third is likely not his grandfather as they would make Konohamaru his brother/cousin.

Kakashi seems very much in line with Chevira's and Genma is a riot... I'm glad you posted this up. I enjoyed reading it.
UE chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
haha that sure was one gay genma.

i felt really empty reading this, but i suppose that's the pt. ( asuma was beautifully portrayed...and yeah. man, i'm so depressed. but at least this wasn't as much of a mindfuck as chev's fic. so i THANK YOU for that ;)