Reviews for The Blessing
Amandah Leigh chapter 3 . 7/27/2005
A very interesting chapter!

I hope you decide to continue this...

AL
Dark Vampiresss chapter 3 . 5/5/2005
woah!fab explanation for it soon.
Alesia G chapter 3 . 4/29/2005
I am really intrigued as to where you are going to take this. I have always figured with the 80 year age difference Albus would have had a life and even a family before Minerva. I really like The White Lady, especially the line from Minerva's POV that with this witch no one could be certain of her actions. Please keep going.
illiterate ghost chapter 3 . 4/25/2005
I was wondering how Albus's first wife knew about Minerva. Your answer is both very inventive and heartwrenching. I was also surprised that they got married because of the baby. Don't worry about the language at all, the chapter has such a good flow, that you don't think of the wording. You succeeded in surprising me with the back-story... congrats!
esb chapter 3 . 4/23/2005
Honestly, I didn't see anything wrong with the chapter. I thought it was very nicely done. It was tightly written but conveyed a great deal of information and emotion. I'm glad that you shared the vision with us so that we could understand why the white lady knew of Minerva and her destiny as Albus' wife.

Please add to this story soon! I am enjoying it a great deal. The idea is unique to my reading and I am anxious to see where you take it.

Jaya
Taylor Alexandra Grey chapter 3 . 4/23/2005
Way cool!

It's been a long time since you updated- and it fills in alot of the information that was needed. You know, allot isn't known about the past druids, so, don't worry!

I really enjoyed it!

Taylor
Shading in Grey chapter 3 . 4/23/2005
The first two chapters are brilliant. The third - well, it's not awful! Ok, it's not as good as the previous two chapters, but it's still good. The vision was really interesting, and I felt really sorry for The White Lady.

Anyway, loved it!
Rikki8879 chapter 2 . 4/8/2005
Very cool fic, I hope there'll be more. So update soon.

Hugs, Rikki
Amandah Leigh chapter 2 . 3/20/2005
This is really cool. I'm not sure I'd even do anything more with it, because it makes a wicked awesome two-shot. (Is there such a thing as a two-shot? Well, there is now! lol)

I really liked it!

AL
illiterate ghost chapter 2 . 3/1/2005
Hello. Put you on Author Alert and came to read part 2. I'm curious... first wife foretelling second wife's identity? Great twist and I like the fact that the two woman knew each other and had a friendly relationship. I hope you will have inspiration and we will learn more about the backstory.
ADandMMforever chapter 2 . 2/20/2005
This story's a bit funky...but then again that's probably why I like it so much...

Pain in the quaffle...hehe...That's funny...I'll be using that now, you realize this, yes?

lol

All my love,

Lily
Dark Vampiresss chapter 2 . 2/18/2005
wow.i love ur fic, its so original, its writing.
Aurinko chapter 2 . 2/18/2005
Oh, wow. What a twist! To predict that your husband's going to marry someone else...hurry and post the backstory soon!
Danger Zone xD chapter 2 . 2/18/2005
Ohh ... Interesting ... Id like to read some more! Haha. At first, I was kinda confused because I thought Dumbledores wife was alive, but then I reread it and realized she was a protrait. *hits self in head* Stupid me. Haha. Well ... VERY INTERESTING, I must say.
Hogwarts Duo chapter 2 . 2/17/2005
I, for one, am glad this story took on a new life of its' own b/c it's fantastic! I love the idea of Minerva going to see the first Mrs. Dumbledore and now I'm sitting her anxiously waiting to see how she foretold the AD/MM love affair. _