Reviews for A Friendship Reforged
magicians chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Your writing is beautiful and honestly, I am jealous. This was very well done and I love your portrayal of Ginny.

“By the way, I’ve got to tell you something really interesting I heard about Sasquatches...” Casually just grinning like a crazy person with one too many cats?
daydream1000 chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
This was very well done. I really enjoy HP stories that focus on relationships and personal growth, what I think the point of the series really is. In this, Ginny showed real maturity, and realization that life is too short to reject true friendship. Great job.
Becks chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
That was terrific! I love Luna, she's one of my very favorite charactres and you captured her really, really well. I did get a bit confused with the jumpt from the DoM to the train departure though. Otherwise it was really great. You had me grinning at the end.
GoOd-BaDz2 chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
Very very lovely just seems so great and understanding.I wanna see more of your long fics.I mean you really have talent.I love how you always keep Lunas' capture her so to come huh?Great work!
firenzie1 chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
""You know, this was quite possibly one of the more interesting years I've had at Hogwarts," she called out as she closed the trunk lid.

"Well, better get used to it!" shot back Ginny, laughing. "You're in it up to your neck now, just like the rest of us!"

The image of Luna’s face lighting up was still in her mind as she rejoined her brother on the platform.

“What’re you smiling about?” he asked curiously as he handed back her valise.

“Me? Oh, nothing,” replied Ginny airily as they clambered up the steel steps into the third car. “By the way, I’ve got to tell you something really interesting I heard about Sasquatches...”"

ok, i'm grinning like an idiot now, lol... great story, all of your stories are great :)
PadawanMage chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Very nice story...liked how 'drunk' Ron was while in that stellar room...

Okay, one quibble...there was some confusion in the transition from when Ron is dragged into the room and when Ginny tosses her valise to Ron..?
RowenatheWitch chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Absolutely brilliant! And so canon compatible!

Really, I wish Harry was present when Luna blowed Pluto in that DE's face, I think we'll never know the particulars of the scene...

I really hope L and G will really become friends in the next book

*crosses her fingers*
fledge chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
I'm probably a bit dumb, but I had quite some problem realizing the jump from the DoM to the train departure from Hogsmeade, actually had to read it three times to realise it. Looked as if they were moving through that door directly to the station. Otherwise another great Lunafic. Nobody except Luna would get the idea to use "Accio Wall" to transport herself from one place to another. She's really good at modern physics, it seems. And her kind understanding of Ginny is absolutely touching. When are you starting a new LONG fic again?
LuNa LoVeGoOd-PoTtEr chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Simply lovely. I expected no less though, obviously. I've often thought 'No regrets' to be a great motto...and attempt keep my regrets to very few. I like Ginny/Luna friendship. Somehow...it just seems to fit!
fan-rei chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
nice piece
Pensively-drifting chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
me like... as always

though, slightly lost when they went from action to leaving Hogwarts?
Txvoldemort chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
good story you are by far my favorite author on this web site keep it up
Jo Raven chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
I love this fic!

It's great explaining Ginny and Luna's friendship more.

Very nice and written perfectly.